Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scavengers... Not Scavenging?

AzyWng

I'd like to voice two issues on the Kubrow mod known as "Scavenge". For those of you who don't know, this mod is a precept mod that enables a kubrow to pry a locked locker into an unlocked state, similar to "Master Theif". 

1. The mod sometimes doesn't activate. I see my Kubrow walk up to a locker and do nothing. Sometimes he won't follow me into the room that the locker(s) are in... This is not to be confused with attempting to unlock the locker and failing, there is no animation that plays and no EXP/affinity boost for using an ability. This is my biggest issue with the mod as of yet.

2. The animations are choppy, the kubrow walks up to a locker and freezes for a moment while the EXP/affinity boost appears. Then the kubrow unlocks the locker (Or rather, puts his paws on the locker and scratches it in an attempt to unlock it). This is really a small issue, but I would like it to be fixed as well if possible.

What do you think?

Edited by AzyWng

Maybe Kubrows have the same rules of mods like Sentinels? Maybe you have to order the Scavenge mod to the first slots before everything else to make your Kubrow look for openable lockers before attacking?

Just an idea.

Maybe Kubrows have the same rules of mods like Sentinels? Maybe you have to order the Scavenge mod to the first slots before everything else to make your Kubrow look for openable lockers before attacking?

Just an idea.

I dunno about yourself, but my Kubrow (The Sunnika Kubrow, the one that can perform finishers and grapple VIPs) has just the one slot for precepts. I made sure to attach the mod there. Also, there was nothing else around to kill or maim or incapacitate, and I was standing close enough to open the locked lockers (if they weren't locked), so I don't think it's anything I (or the circumstances, for that matter) am doing.

• 1 month later...