Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime Blueprint Gone?

(PSN)Gross1985

Last night I was doing a Defense mission in the Derelict, and after Wave 20 I saw that my reward was an Ember Prime Blueprint.  I chose "Battle" and finished Wave 25, then exited.  When I went to check the Foundry, I couldn't find the Ember Prime selection anywhere.  I couldn't even find the Blueprint in my Inventory.

What's up with this?  Did the game's mechanics or what-not screw up on me again?  Or am I misunderstanding how the rewards system in Defense operates?  If so, then I must've been screwing up somewhere all this month....I thought reward offers still were given even after choosing to continue for another five waves.

I must confess that my enjoyment of this game must have caused me to miss a ton of details, that I don't pay attention to everything unless it's relevant to me, unless it's something such as the case of this topic, where I don't have something I thought I earned.

Whatever the case, any help would be appreciated.  If I have to work for that Blueprint again, so be it. ):

Defense missions are currently derped up so you have to leave when you want the thing that you want as soon as you see it.

Tsh.  I guess I should've exited right when that Blueprint was offered; the reason I continued was not only to work on Valkyr, but also because I thought a grander prize was going to be available after Wave 25.

Hold up...

Rewards were never given after choosing to continue, you only get the reward you claim.

...wait what?  Oh my God.  Speaking of derp (or "derped up"), behold.....me. Dx

Last night I was doing a Defense mission in the Derelict, and after Wave 20 I saw that my reward was an Ember Prime Blueprint.  I chose "Battle" and finished Wave 25, then exited.  When I went to check the Foundry, I couldn't find the Ember Prime selection anywhere.  I couldn't even find the Blueprint in my Inventory.

your thinking survival mate.