Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On The Raska Kubrow?

ReaperSticks

Question

20 answers to this question

All kubrows are kinda bad at the moment. Just keep it as a pet don't bother to bring it on missions or anything.

-_________- entirely not true if your kubrow is modded correcty , this is my second kubrow and im asking for people to give me opinions on THIS particular kubrow not all kubrows in general

Although some people argue that Howl can be inconvenient by driving enemies away from you, especially in defense type missions, Protect is a very good ability, very useful at keeping your shields up.

Utility > Pure damage.

All kubrows are kinda bad at the moment. Just keep it as a pet don't bother to bring it on missions or anything.

My huras kubrow is much more effective than my shade at both stealth and attack and can be revived so I have to disagree with you that all kubrows are bad although whether they are worth the credits it takes to maintain them is entirely subjective so I can understand people not liking them.

My huras kubrow is much more effective than my shade at both stealth and attack and can be revived so I have to disagree with you that all kubrows are bad although whether they are worth the credits it takes to maintain them is entirely subjective so I can understand people not liking them.

Yea that's what I think, you have to pour a S#&$load of credits into when a sentinel can do the job just as good. I buy a sentinel and that's it I don't have to poor thousands of credits into it daily, don't have to worry about it dying because I don't have access to warframe for what ever reason. To be honest they're just a gimmicky way to keep people playing warframe. And in that in mind that makes them bad compared to sentinels.

It's a defensive type kubrow.  Its precepts are "shield restore" and howl.  It has no offensive precept.

Its shield restore is not powerful like the sentinel one, but it casts more frequently than a sentinel.

Howl is a miniature Nekros terrify skill, works well when got surrounded, but annoying when you need to hunt down an enemy cause you need to run after them.

Overall, it's good support type kubrow.  If you want to bring it along with a long and mission, equiped it with LV8 health, shield, armor link and max loyal companion at least.

Its shield restore is not powerful like the sentinel one, but it casts more frequently than a sentinel.

What sentinel has a shield restore?

Anyway the Raksa is ok.  The shield restore can be decent but I find howl to be somewhat inconvenient.  I've played this long learning to be my own best defense so it doesn't totally mesh with me, but I would run it on more squishy caster frames for sure.  I prefer Sunika, personally.

It's howl skill is annoying and it's damage when attacking is terrible. It doesn't have some type of attack mod to boost damage so it's weak and misses frequently. I shelved mine in an attempt to make a different one only to end up with another raksa

Edited by theclinton

To me, Raska Kubrows are for players who would love to stay alive, as long you also keep your Raska Kubrow also alive.

They constantly provide shield recharges unlike traditional Sentinels that forces you to reach Health damage before they recharge your shields and, yes, the Howl that scares away just about anyone that tries to rip your neck off.

Personally I don't like it, although most kubrows stay by your side, whenever I used my Raska, he would run into battle and just die. I then put him into stasis and ignored him. I personally would go for something like a Sahasa or a Sunika.

hopefully you dont end up like me and your second egg is another raksa