Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

I just started playing this game this weekend and I am already in love with it, and I cant wait for the next update great job. Oh yeah it would be really cool it there was an app on my phone for this game. You know just to build weapons and gear, but also chat with your friends who are also offline as well, just a thought.

Is the lack of armor penetration intended on Ether Daggers? I thought all daggers were supposed to have it. They only do 7-10 damage to everything but non heavy infested atm.

edit: the charge attack doesn't appear to ignore armor either.

Edited by kroove

It'd be a great update if I can just download the game, copy it to the other computers, and play it.

Unfortunately after trying for 10 times or more, I'm just tiring myself, verifying game cache just doesn't do anything.

Great update though, looking forward for the next update. Just make sure the launcher has the same love with the content....

like the content updates but PLEASE fix the bugs first! No fun playing a buggy game.. also it already drove quite a few people away as not being able to connect to a mission is really frustrating after over 12 tries. I cannot get my friends interested that way

Very nice udpate!  I guess the biggest things I liked about it, were the added new areas for the two of three factions.  They just seem to fit the setting and blend perfectly  with each area.  Also, I like that the laser do not deal health damage anymore to players but what about our poor sentinals?   Also, I liek teh visual effects for Charing a swing, and for reviving a palyer.  THe helmets for the grinders were nice, the rifle buffs seem a bit OP but if slighlty reduced (IMO), would be perfect.   The change of rareness for certain Warframe's special abilites is great too so now I can have a good chance at having at least a few powers to use when I make my next warframe.   The opimization WAS HUGE!!!!!!!  OMG, it ran so much smoother that I was able to bump the resolution up one notch and have a still good performance :D Other things in general were good too.   Everytime I see an update, I get excited, especially if its from here lol.

The only two things my friend and are curious about is one, the Metal Aug. its "Rare" and only gives the rifle a 0.1m buff.  Not sure why its so low for something that is only 0.1m of penetration or something.   And second, it would be swell if we could trade mods with other players who we friended.  I know my friend has a few mods that I really would like and I have one mod that she is dying to have lol.   Anyways, great work and cant wait to see whats next.

Very nice udpate!  I guess the biggest things I liked about it, were the added new areas for the two of three factions.  They just seem to fit the setting and blend perfectly  with each area.  Also, I like that the laser do not deal health damage anymore to players but what about our poor sentinals?   Also, I liek teh visual effects for Charing a swing, and for reviving a palyer.  THe helmets for the grinders were nice, the rifle buffs seem a bit OP but if slighlty reduced (IMO), would be perfect.   The change of rareness for certain Warframe's special abilites is great too so now I can have a good chance at having at least a few powers to use when I make my next warframe.   The opimization WAS HUGE!!!!!!!  OMG, it ran so much smoother that I was able to bump the resolution up one notch and have a still good performance :D Other things in general were good too.   Everytime I see an update, I get excited, especially if its from here lol.

The only two things my friend and are curious about is one, the Metal Aug. its "Rare" and only gives the rifle a 0.1m buff.  Not sure why its so low for something that is only 0.1m of penetration or something.   And second, it would be swell if we could trade mods with other players who we friended.  I know my friend has a few mods that I really would like and I have one mod that she is dying to have lol.   Anyways, great work and cant wait to see whats next.

Puncture mods used to be much more powerful. DE nerfed them into the ground because people were doing crazy things like shooting through walls and swatting down an entire line of infested with one shot. Now they're pretty much only useful for shooting through shield lancer shields.

please help me, i sold invisible it si hard to find it, but i can buy,what i must buy to return invisible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but the only way to have it back is to either buy another warframe, or farm it back. I would recommend Eris, Neuglar, since the skil drop chance there is crazy!!! Good luck!!

Like the improvements, think the new maps could use some work though, enemies on the new defense maps will get stuck( sometimes behind locked doors -,- )or they take a while to appear after the first few enemies of that wave have been cleared. Also since people are making suggestions, can we get a stun or knockback effect for the end of Nyx's absorb ability. Think that would be a HUGE improvement since its pretty hard to kill Ancients with absorb and after its finished they annihilate you.

Edited by Philosopher