Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

Okay, it's nice to make a crit chance bigger. But. How do we know what the weapon's base crit chance is in the first place? There's no way telling in game. And the Warframe Wiki doesn't have crit chances for all the weapons. Come to think of it showing charge damage for melee would be great, too.

And, yes, it'd be supernice if someday you're gonna make weapon stat change as you load it with mods to really see that it's changing with your playstyle and how.

Speaking about stats… What I'm really missing is Warframe's Health and Shields meter in the Arsenal menu. It's just feels lacking a bit without it. But maybe it's just me…

About Valefor again. I noticed that there are 4 tilesets there. And it's random when you join the game. But I personally keep joining the bugged half of the time (even more, in fact). How about keeping all 4 (even the overly slow bugged one) with the original included and allow us to make a selection like this:

Europa =>

Valefor =>

Classic

Snow Dale

Snow Dale 2

The Overly Slow Bugged One

And the last thing I want you to fix eventually -- but I'm thinking nobody will like this idea I'm having -- the last bugged enemy every couple of waves in Defense mod. Now, they always tend to be stuck in the wall, over the door, under the train thingy in Xini, so on and so forth. What about just make an algorithm which determines if they are not moving more than 10 seconds when there's no one left from their faction, so then this poor soul just teleports to a random player and here's the twist, the player now can kill it within 2 seconds and if he succeeds he gets some reward (an Achievement maybe, when there are Achievements in the future) like bonus money or a lap of applause, whatever. If it is killed after 2 seconds, no reward, but no delay either. This way it won't be so long, actually trying to find bugged out last enemy that stops you from going to next wave.

I wonder if somebody even gonna read this… :P

Edited by Rorschachous

Big thanks to the deveopers for creating such a good game, it has a very high potential......one of the few MMO games i really like.
KEep on the good work and continue on making the tenno universe bigger :)
Im sure you will make very good games in the future, and i will buy them ;)   great work!

Edited by Prometheus117

Not sure if this is a new bug but I noticed when using my secondary weapon, which right now is twin vipers, on my ash and then use blade storm, coming out of the blade storm animation causes you to hold both your melee weapon and twin vipers. I am using the dual ethers, if that matters.

There is no need to give credentials if you just want to use the RSS feed from Twitter:

https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.rss?screen_name=WarframeAlerts

You evil EVIL man! This works on the LCD for Logitech keyboards. I am getting Warframe alerts sent to my keyboard in real time. I work from home, damn you! My productivity just &!$$ed itself.

Edited by RawGritz

Not sure if this is a new bug but I noticed when using my secondary weapon, which right now is twin vipers, on my ash and then use blade storm, coming out of the blade storm animation causes you to hold both your melee weapon and twin vipers. I am using the dual ethers, if that matters.

It's a pretty common occurrence, it happens to me all the time. 

Is it just me or they put ignore armor on the wrong weapon? They put it on Dual Ether instead of Ether Daggers. Is it really like that or mistake? Because the Dual Ether looks too strong compared to the other weapons.

у меня вопрос почему .у меня экскалибур до качался до 30 уровня и больше не качается .что делать

30 потолок развития,ждем подьема уровня в апдейтах) или нет) 

30 ур  мало на больших уровнях быстро убивают .

в принципе согласен, даже с реактором орокин нельзя вставить варфрейму последние необходимые моды.

хотя бы 35.

А чтобы не убивали быстро,надо играть командой и использовать возможности варфрейма.

у меня вопрос почему .у меня экскалибур до качался до 30 уровня и больше не качается .что делать

30 потолок развития,ждем подьема уровня в апдейтах) или нет) 

30 ур  мало на больших уровнях быстро убивают .

в принципе согласен, даже с реактором орокин нельзя вставить варфрейму последние необходимые моды.

хотя бы 35.

А чтобы не убивали быстро,надо играть командой и использовать возможности варфрейма.

There's a whole russian section here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/63-russian/ for a reason. Discuss your matters there, otherwise use English here.

Edited by TehAnkh

I hate to sound like an &#! and to be the one to say this..but can we tone down the melee weapons for a bit? There is a massive difference between the amount of melee and ranged weapons in the game, I woudln't even mind some modified rifles like how you have a lot of melee weapons that are slower but do more damage than another of the same type.