Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

Great! Now my Shade will actually go stealth instead of floating there receiving all the damage :D

Also +1 new levels and cosmetic touches for different mobs so that they actually look unique and not recolor/retexture.

Also <3 Dual Vipers and Ethers.

Edited by TennoHydrangea

PLEASE READ:

JUST PLAYED A GAME, FOUND REALLY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NEW BUGS. 

Some green lockers are unable to be opened or the X bottom doesn't even appear.

In extermination (or what ever it's called) a Loki decoy just spawned, it had no name and was untouchable damage vise.

Some textures in the cave system are missing.

Hope it helps the devs!

Paris bow mods appear to be working as client now, WOOOT

Ditto for Akbolto

+100% crit doesn't mean you crit all the time, means you crit twice as often as before

Vulnerable point / headshot damage seems to have changed. Headshots on Grineer with Paris now do x2.3 damage body damage, from x2 before. Weird?

Edit: Nope, Serration is improved to 15%/rank, not sure of cap now

Edited by Darzk

IMO, it's quite useless adding more levels, at the moment. We already have a MASSIVE amount of options, but the still low playerbase makes it so that we can't procede, because later on in the game it's almost impossible to go alone, and there are absolutely no squads whatsoever in certain regions.

I feel that now Grinneer assault fire rate is very fast in some location, they run out their magazine in only 4 to 5 second before reloading, ... anyone have same experience with me?

FYI it happens when i do solo mode, but it's normal when in party (online)

Edited by Ranzou