Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

NPC damage has increased to the level that it is no longer interesting or fun to play. This is the same crap before the last major update when you toned the damage down. 100 NPC's in an exit area is impossible to clear, period! You all take a stupid pill?

Ok.... i've just gone and see the new levels...
Only a few words:
- Amazing
- Great

- Beautiful

- Awesome

- Incredible

Thank you... this deserves to upgrade my account to founder (don't have enough money to do it grand master or something like that, but disciple or hunter.... of course) XD

Thank you and keep like this!!

To all the people that make this game possible:

You-are-really-AWESOME!!!!

You managed to hook me in this game, and I rarely play this kind of shooter, and now you update with this beautiful maps? They are amazing, I've lost several minutes looking for new areas and making screenshots of them! That is a way to go!

Keep it that way and I won't leave this game EVER!

im pretty sure the framerate dependency fix has now ubered the grineer lancers. im having these guys unload entire clips in half a second, doing even up to 75-100 damage in the first few missions. the first boss can barely keep up with that DPS. get surrounded, and your &#! is grass.

was this intentional? cuz it certainly doesnt seem like it.

Edited by Satwo

You guys should add "Increased fire rate for all grineer units" They shoot like their rifles have 50% increased fire rate or something. Other then that its all good with me, though the amount of cover I have to do now reminds me of Gears of War.

Edited by Ditsydoo

The new "Kiliken" on venus is really buggy... mobs dont move to where they should, they fall down, also loot falls all the way down and you got to keep running around to really "find" the mobs because they get stuck behind all the objects :(

Also my Point Strike for Rifle is now level 7 and it says: +100% crit chance, i'm pretty sure that that is not correct? since I dont seem to be doing crits all the time...

100% crit chance does not mean everyshot is a crit. It means the crit rate of your weapon is doubled. For examble: If the base crit rate is 30% and you got +100% crits its a total of 60% crit chance

Edited by FrozenVoid

dear devs, how about full list of changes ? Was really surprised by the awesome rhino nerf. 100 power for iron skin with reduced duration is at least something you should mention in teh patch notes imo.

Sounds like a bug, while look into it.