Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

Fantastic update. The framerate portion of it is already noticeable, and boy is it a beautiful change.

Can we point the love over at Ash next? Smoke Screen feels lackluster even at max upgrade, and shurikens are wildly inaccurate. The last one is what really baffles me- I've missed enemies standing only ten feet away. This hurts, especially when it feels like you should be able to nail headshots with it if you're careful about it.

I love the new patch, but at the same time I have some concerns. I did the math on current weapon mod figures and I believe it was well overboosted. Patch notes mentions that it is done so to get rifles up in line with pistols/shotguns. But I believe it's way too much. If a rifle gets modded to have 100% crit chance and then you max out crit damage, correct me if I'm wrong, you do around 340% of normal damage. Combine that with +damage%, +ap%, +elemental%, +multishot and you probably will spend only one clip to take down 30-40 boss. Is that the case? or am I missing something?

You don't understand how +crit chance works. Its not a flat +100% crit. Let's say your rifle has a 2.5% innate chance to crit. With a +100% crit mod, you now have a 5% chance for it to crit.

The new defence outdoor area is really buggy, enemies getting stuck here and there and also, the enemies spawn at a very slow rate.

Since the Ancient are a lot quicker now, have you considered nerfing Ancient Distrupters energy/shield cockblocker?

You know what's awesome?

Walking into a room of grineer (we're talking levels 1-5) and having your shields vanish in an instant.

On a level 30 warframe.

Now THAT is awesome.

No, I'm not being sarcastic. I kind of like that they did that, it really forced me to study their movements and use skills correctly.

Still needs a fix though because anything below a maxed out Frame is gonna get butchered xD

Guys, bravo. Aside from the obvious joy I share with everyone about the changes, my biggest happy surprise in this is actually the depth the patch notes went into this time around. 7.0 left a lot unclear at first but this is much different. The extra transparency will certainly benefit everyone. It takes most companies a lot longer than second major update of open beta to realize that. You continue to be my favorite dev team. Thanks for all the hard work.

The new defence outdoor area is really buggy, enemies getting stuck here and there and also, the enemies spawn at a very slow rate. Since the Ancient are a lot quicker now, have you considered nerfing Ancient Distrupters energy/shield cockblocker?

+1. Steve, please nerf the damn things. Taking ALL of your energy AND shield after getting hit once? That's overkill. I was talking with my brother about this, and I think sapping 25% of your shield/energy, or at most, 50% (Half) of it would be fair. Getting hit once then being like "Oh I'm on the ground. With no energy. Surrounden by Chargers and no shie---...TIME TO USE THAT REVIVE."

+1. Steve, please nerf the damn things. Taking ALL of your energy AND shield after getting hit once? That's overkill. I was talking with my brother about this, and I think sapping 25% of your shield/energy, or at most, 50% (Half) of it would be fair. Getting hit once then being like "Oh I'm on the ground. With no energy. Surrounden by Chargers and no shie---...TIME TO USE THAT REVIVE."

If it could help... Trinity Link power can protect vs those leechers ^^ (if you cast it in time).