Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did Rng Treat You Today?

Noioiy

Still trying to get Detron [pieces. Have the blueprint and two barrels. Pieces don't trade. Haven't seen Harvester for about 4 hours now. Will never play invasion ever again once I get that damned gun.

It kicked me in the balls, was carrying the team through survival, got a lot of mods and then when we were about to finish 40m mark my game crashed. Anyone else crashing a lot today ? Warframe never crashed on me before today =|.

Edited by kiteohatto

went to get orokin ciphers solo due to unknwn DNS problems. hobbled key vaults showed up 80% of the time.so i switch to hobble but then extinguish showed up 80% of the time so switched again. took me 4 hours just to get 5 ciphers. so yeah not so good. the RNG Gods hate me, i know...

Never had my Harvester mark used when I was looking for the Detron, but now I got it, he appeared as I was helping a new player through some missions. Managed to take him down with said Detron, despite radiation being probably the worst damage to use against him :P Plus the guy I was helping got Detron parts!

*EDIT* And yeah, Ibro, your Kubrow is lurvly ^_^

Edited by Dualice

i got this huars kubrow :)

tL8wGZ3.jpg

Edit: He hatched today (I wont trade his imprint, if you ask)

He's really cute and even stealthy in his dark colors, congratz. And I think nontheless people will ask you for your imprint because he looks badass.

I haven't tried to get anything for myself today, but I went to get an egg for and with my clanmates, had no luck. No Bite, no Shield Link, but that would have been a bonus drop. Helped someone to get a few ressources for his first weapons, but there's no real challenge in getting a couple of salvage and polymer bundles... I had my lucky days, even weeks, and I farmed months to get a Dakra blade. Still no Loki P Systems/Helmet, but I don't try to think too much about it. As long as I don't get every little thing in this game, I have fun struggling (more or less) to get it.

Been running Tower 1 capture keys to get the last part of Lex Prime I need. After running through all of my keys (About 9 total since I started aiming for Lex Prime), and a total of about 8-10 keys that friends let me ride off with them... Still no Lex Prime Receiver. Plenty of Boar Prime Receivers. My /favourite/ rewards were the tower 2 capture keys. Insult to injury at it's best.

i got this huars kubrow :)

tL8wGZ3.jpg

Edit: He hatched today (I wont trade his imprint, if you ask)

Awesome!

Got a Bite mod and Kubrow with awesome colors and lotus symbol

iq5uZ7I.jpg

Both of them look really really cute. It's understandable if you're not willing trade the imprints. They are pretty unique ♥