Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Turned Into Excalibur After Tutorial.

Hanar

Self-explanatory. I choose volt in the tutorial,but after i finish it,i turned into excalibur. I tried logging out,but it did not solved the problem. Then i tried to go on a mission to see if i get volt back,but i did not,excalibur was even gaining XP! 

Self-explanatory. I choose volt in the tutorial,but after i finish it,i turned into excalibur. I tried logging out,but it did not solved the problem. Then i tried to go on a mission to see if i get volt back,but i did not,excalibur was even gaining XP! 

When you first joined warframe you chose (excalibur), that was you'r main right? As I can see, you joined way before u14 came along.

So what has happened, you maybe thought that you would get that warframe after doing the mission?

Well, if you had a account beforehand with items and frames, then that would be what you have after that prologue mission. Plain and simple, just a missunderstanding.

One thing, what did you have before this update came along? For us to understand more. 

If not, contact support @ https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and they will sort out what happen. 

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium

Yes,i started way before update 14,with the new stuff i wanted to try this game aigan. IIRC,i choose mag the last time i joined,not excalibur. 

Even if i had choose excalibur,a lot of upgrades that i had are not in my inventory/armory anymore. I think i had +40% hp/shield and +40% damage on the skane.