Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Image pack 2

ShadowCloak

I am not completely sure wether this is a bug or not, but I'll let you know anyway. I bought the image pack for Loki and Ember (it says owned) but I don't know if I got it. It's not in my inventory, I have only the default skin of Loki (in color customization). I found a topic (can't remember where or who) with the same problem but Steve was confused wether the guy by 'skin' ment a blueprint or (I guess) the image. That was a little foolish question considering that there is (was at the time of purchase) no Loki blueprint (for now).

I ask if this is either a bug (and if it is to fix it) or I'm just incapable of finding were the image is. Thank you

P.S. I hope I don't have to have Ember to be able to have the Loki image, that would be pointless (not pointless but I just forgot the word I wanted to use).

What is an image/avatar pack anyway? The lack of descriptions is keeping me from buying any.

It's a small picture you can see in the upper-right corner. The starting are Excalibur, Volt, Trinity and Rhino. If you didn't set any picture there will be only the gray warframe logo.

Edited by ShadowCloak