The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Obtaining Prime Part Rewards From T4 Exterminate

faiznorizan

Question

So... I did a run before and didn't get it for about 3 times in a row, i guess i was seeing things or something but i let that one slide and today i tried T4 ext again, realizing i did not get any prime parts as rewards as well :/

has anyone had this happen to them? i was with a few friends and we waited up till the 8th minute for corrupt vor to spawn, killed him and ended the game, resulting in no prime rewards for any of us.

7 answers to this question

Did you get rare Fusion Cores or Forma BP?

nope, no bp rewards at all besides the looted mods and components :/

edit: also, i thought t4 doesn't give fusion cores @_@ but no i didn't see it in my rewards either way though

Edited by faiznorizan

Tower 4 has a chance to give 5 rare 5 fusion cores upon completion. It was in the drops last time I checked. And a long while ago I do remember people complaining of T4E's giving constant 5 rare 5 fusion cores. Most likely RNG, not a bug, but who knows! Hotfixes lead to more hotfixes. 

~Uio937

hmm maybe it was the rare cores. I should take note next time. Hate to sound like a little *@##$ when i'm the one who didn't really notice. i shall attempt a few more t4 ext and view the results. Thanks for the help PeanutMonster, Cryp2Nite and Uio937.