Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Keeps Logging Me Out...

theangelbelow88

Sometimes when I organize mods, fuse, adjust setups, etc... Change color on weapons, frames, sentinels, or need to make/craft or grab/pickup something from the foundry... Pretty much anything that the game would require to "save" information cause of changes made, after I try to hit back/exit/esc to finish, the game will automatically log me out and not save any of the changes, very annoying... I had this happen a wile back (U13), I suspect this happens when the game has to save information, mostly mission unrelated stuff, seeing as how after a mission the bug never really happens or that I been aware of, so any information I could get on this would be very much appreciated. 

Update: Bug seems to happen when I try to join missions, also my brother said the game just logged him out without reason...

Update: Bug seems to be less frequent but still there, even after last patch...

Edited by theangelbelow88

pretty much that this is caused by the ddos they're talking about,

i got the same situation as you have, cant mod or color, fequent disconnections. i'll go offline and resume tomorrow

Edited by Ritchel

Problem is that it is just one (although currently main) thing. I've never had to use task manager to kill the game process so many times during just a few minutes. Stuck on loading during mission joining, so many game crashes - either my game crashes or the host.. then the host migration gets stuck. I do not count minor things... like not updated mods after fusion etc.