Tinted Energy Colors - Why Is This Not A Thing?

Olematon.Mies

Edit Yaer: -personal reminder to prevent move- this is a discussion about can we ask DE to purposely implement what seems to be an actually cool bug.

So, I was coloring my Silva&Aegis, and upon changing the energy color I noticed that something was wrong. The default orange tinted my newly picked energy colors, which at first was a bit bothersome. Until it hit me... This is cool.

I chose black to be the bottom color, and then choosing a layer of red over it and this is what I got. I want you to put your focus on the flames.

Sword - Bottom center

w8VONbJ.jpg

Shield - Right center

PFBT6Q1.jpg

I noticed that this bug works with all colors but the combined whole can't be taken into full effect, so it only appears in the customization screen. For instance, you could have a blue fire with green-ish outlines, or a purple center color with yellow highlight.

So, what do you guys think? Should this bug be fixed and gotten rid of, or embraced and made a function for everything?

Discuss.

Edit 1:

Here is a bundle more pictures I took with the tinted colors. 

http://imgur.com/jZ9Iv8f,B4q20a8,aKFsHZY,d5VrG0q,5D0wzQF,X0s3ZFz,FN9UUo3,MtpW4EY,nc2QcBm,qI3GL4T#0

Edit 2:

Also, since it was asked, here is a basic guide how I got it to work for me. If it doesn't work for you, I dont know why.

Step 1: Take off your primary and secondary weapons, so you will be left with your Silva

Step 2: Go to appearance, pick a tab (A, B, C) and pick an energy color
Step 3: Exit color picker, switch to another appearance tab and then switch back to the one you were at
Step 4: Exit appearance menu, hover over secondary or primary slot
Step 5: Hover back to Silva so the flames activate, go to appearance and browse energy colors.
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit.

Edit 3:
I can confirm that the shield energy color tinting does NOT work in a mission. Only in arsenal.
Edited by Yaer

Yes, it would be in fact awesome to "mix" energy colors, because right not they all show white highlights within the base color, and as all the frame colors are now SATURATED as hell energy colors look a little washed out in comparison with all that white in them, i would love to use for example a blue base with orange highlights for a more flamy effect on the pyra and silva aegis.

How did you do this?

Meaning I don't understand your explanation :L

Its complicated. The way i got it to work is this...

Step 1: Take off your primary and secondary weapons, so you will be left with your Silva

Step 2: Go to appearance, pick a tab (A, B, C) and pick an energy color

Step 3: Exit color picker, switch to another appearance tab and then switch back to the one you were at

Step 4: Exit appearance menu, hover over secondary or primary slot

Step 5: Hover back to Silva so the flames activate, go to appearance and browse energy colors.

Step 6: ???

Step 7: Profit.

Then its safe to assume your first comment was a joke as well?

If so, I didn't quite get it.

I kinda find it funny how people overuse black+red ( i did it also before ) and they overuse it on frames that have darker lore about them.

Nothing personal, just my point of view.

This doesn't just effect weaponry, it also effects Warframes. This happened to my friend's Nekros. All his abilities are Orange+Red now, its beautiful. I'd love to have Cyan+Purple as my tint. >w>

DE, make this an official feature please.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

This doesn't just effect weaponry, it also effects Warframes. This happened to my friend's Nekros. All his abilities are Orange+Red now, its beautiful. I'd love to have Cyan+Purple as my tint. >w>

DE, make this an official feature please.

Did this actually happen in a match? or just on the ship?

I would like to know, and experiment.