Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tinted Energy Colors - Why Is This Not A Thing?

Olematon.Mies

I kinda find it funny how people overuse black+red ( i did it also before ) and they overuse it on frames that have darker lore about them.

Nothing personal, just my point of view.

I agree on the black and red thing... lighter shades are under appreciated but they can work really great.

As for the multi-colour combination thingy.

I'd love to have gradients and textures. for energy colours and armour.

There is so much potential (Possibly visual effect changers and the sort) in the game for people to customize their frames without changing the overall aesthetics.

Customization is also fabulous.

Oh and the red and black combo on the Silva and Aegis (whilst being over-used) is quite effective. So props for that.

Edited by Sutherland

Try directly PM any of DE staff about this, and asking what kind of bug is this. Would be nice to have Bugbecomesfeature once again.

I would do that, but I'm not sure who to PM. Steve surely would appreciate it, but does he have time to - and even if so, will he - look at it...

I would do that, but I'm not sure who to PM. Steve surely would appreciate it, but does he have time to - and even if so, will he - look at it...

Megan or Rebecca i suppose. You would get fastest answer from them in my experience.

oh red black...how very uncommon and creative. xD

I know!

Its totally the new thing, unlike all the other colors in that link. Those are all old news, right?

Also, in my defense, Nekros is my only frame with the black-red color scheme. And if you look closely, he is not entirely black-red colored either =P