Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Cant Do This Kubrow Thing..

Kurrumitsumi

so my kubrow hates me, i just want to get rid of it.. 3 hugs a day is not enough, and as far as i know theres no other way to get it back, hes died 2 times since i got him, why does his loyalty go down for no reason?

i have the bleedout mod, i said nothing about his bleedout time so stop suggesting the mod, the times he died were days apart

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

it goes down when kubrow dies.....and your bleedout time may be extremely short to the point where you dont notice the kubrow dying

This. The default "down" duration is 3 seconds. 3 freaking seconds. Tenno are down for upwards of 30 seconds by default. Kubrows should have half that at least.

This. The default "down" duration is 3 seconds. 3 freaking seconds. Tenno are down for upwards of 30 seconds by default. Kubrows should have half that at least.

30 sec bleed time for tenno? i thought default was 20 sec?

for OP loyalty goes down when kubrow dies in battle. use the loyal companion mod to increase its bleedout time

Are you serious? Three seconds, just three seconds? Who was dumb enough to think that was a good idea? Don't they lose like 40% of their loyalty for dying too? Not even going to use one until I get that mod then.

One death = -40% loyalty. One interaction = +20% Loyalty

This means for every death of your Kubrow you will have to interact with him twice. Following this Logic your Kubrow can die 1 and 1/2 times a day if you want to keep your loyalty at max level.

Also realizing that your Kubrow is down can be quiet hard when alot is going on as Kubrows sadly don't have a marker when they are down.

Edited by Evers

The whole 3 interactions a day thing is to throw practicality out the window for the sake of keeping maintinence. You wouldn't hug your pet only 3 times a day in real life; kubrows should be no different. Also, people are angry that they have to wait 3 hours before taking a kubrow on a mission after taking it out of stasis. Then there is the sometimes dumb AI (standing next to a guy shooting it and do nothing) and the lackluster abilities and damage you could get better in a sentinel. Want my advice? Ditch kubrows until DE fixes their execution.