Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, the first time you go asleep they eat your braaain!

I wish i could eat some french fries now

WHY DO YOU THINK I WISH TO BE A NECROMANCER ? SILLY YOU 

and granted, my zombie give u what u want but u forgot to give it Tip, so itgone mad and...BEAT THE HELL OUT OF U....(not killing, i know what i doing) :D

i wish for a fire-breathing-house with a raider on it (im his leader BTW)

Granted, but the taco turned into a man eating taco and ate you as lunch.

I wish I had tacos & burritos 

Sure there all yours. But you will not be able to digest them but you wont stop eating causing you to edventuly either throw them up or explod.

I whish my lucky number was 69

LOL 69....I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE :D

granted, but 70% human (100% Foutian-teller and soccerer) population think you are compleate reatarted (no hurt-felling)

i wish i had a dragon that breath FIRE, but after 5 second FIRE turn into PURE GOLD (AND NO TRAITOR SINCE I BRAIN WASH HIM)

Granted, but the fire still in said dragon's mouth also turns to gold, locking his jaws and ultimately causing him to die of starvation and/or thirst. Also, since the gold is fused to the dragon's mouth, you can't actually take it and sell it. So you lose!

I wish I was WRONG!

granted, and depend too:

If u are a Boy, u have to sascrifile something (IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN) to the dark overlord

If u are a girl, u will become not interest in any Love relasionship and become a nuns for the good lord :D

I wish we can pick up wepon that we kill from enemy (such as Corpus magical wand) give it to Sensitel and let him kill enemy with that wepon (with a small amout of time:D )

Granted. Nothing ever goes wrong for you ever again, but because of that, everyone hates you for being so lucky.

I wish this wish would be corrupted twice, uncorrupted three times, un- or normally corrupted based on the results of a coin toss, then corrupted or not based on the rules of Paranoia.

granted, i'am doing it and here's my answer : " RASIST SCUM LIKE YOU ARE NO WOTHY TO LIVE RATHER TO HAVE A WISH >:D" (this is only a joke if u did get mad, GET OVER IT)

i wish for a Tank that shoot Pizza slice and make people have a paper-cut (what? it's haveto hurt somehow)