Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, but Murphy comes along and screws something up.

I wish for and Orokin Reactor

Granted, you sign a contract that gives you an Orokin Reactor as a complimentary gift for adopting an adorable Grineer Roller that glomps your face each morning.

Holy hell, my wish came true! Without the roller for some reason. *Sadface*

Sine manjaro didn't wish for anything, I'll pick up.

I wish for 1000 of every resource in game.

I'm afraid your little Roller ran away from you because you were a terrible owner =(

Granted, you are paid 1000 of every resource in exchange for being stripped of your beloved WARFRAMEs and weapons, and spend the rest of your life in Grineer servitude.

I wish for a sack of Infested Chow so I can be friends with our little Charger and Runner friends

I wish for a sack of Infested Chow so I can be friends with our little Charger and Runner friends

Granted, too bad that the infested chow isn't enough to satisfy them and you are the next one they are going to chow down.

I wish for a pocket-universe in a shoe box.

I did make a wish. it's in the first out of the two comments and it wasn't granted. I feel depressed now... D=

Granted, too bad that the infested chow isn't enough to satisfy them and you are the next one they are going to chow down.

I wish for a pocket-universe in a shoe box.

Granted, but Arthur Dent is in it and he finds out the Question and the Answer at the same time.

I wish for a tasty fish

Granted, you also live long enough to join the mission and the excavation that follows. Soon all contact is lost with Mars City and you are one of the lucky humans to see Hell on Mars.

I wish to have a Grineer Roller as a sentinel

Edited by Amistyrja

Granted, but everyone else can ride them except you

I wish for bosses to drop yummy food recipes on death instead of blueprints

Granted but in the food is made of blueprint

I wish i could go in the future, tell to the older me to go in the past to tell the younger me to go in the future to tell the older me to go in the past and tell the younger me to go in the future to tell the older me to go in the past to tell the younger me to go in the future to tell the older me to go in the past to................ create an endless loop.

Edited by Beneth

You get platinum but they trick you and it's really gold in disguise

I wish for in-corruptable unicorns

Granted, but the unicorns shoot out corrupted rainbows from their behinds corrupting all of existence except for the unicorns themselves. 

I wish for donuts.