The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted. The Continuum sends an elite team of spanners to undo the frag you just caused. So now it's corrupted again (or more accurately, it now has always been corrupted instead of never having been corrupted in the first place. Do you have the time?).

I wish my cat knew kung fu.

granted, and the game change into " MLP (My Litter Pony): Space Ninja Edition"

(Enough with brain-blow wishing, time for something childly)

I wish Yuri OH! Card Battle WAS REAL AND EVERYONE CAN PLAY, YEAHHHH

Granted. Nobody plays it.

(Yuri? I think you might wanna know what you just wrote there.)

I wish people would stop watching that mainstream bullS#&$ ''Animes'' such as One piece of S#&$, Pokemon, Naruto etc. and start watching real ones.

Granted. But then your hipster instincts kick in and you just wind up mad that nobody appreciates "real" shows like Pokemon & Co. instead. You're also double-y upset because it means nobody is upvoting your twelfth piece of Luffy/Brock slash fiction.

I wish that complaining about other people having fun in the wrong way wasn't even a thing.

Edited by Kashaan

Granted. But he'll turn out to be straight instead of g*y.

I wish my 2nd laptop wouldn't be broken.

How is that corrupting the wish? I was just wishing that this badass dude was real.

Granted. Your 3rd laptop is broken.

I wish people would understand i'm straight and that i like Chris Redfield as a character.

granted, u got Loki the Warframe of trolling, and EVERYDAY YOU SUFFERING, BOM DA DOP BA BOP BA BOP, DOP BA DOP BA DOP BA DOP

i wish i got a Space Suilt that can fly on Any Atmostshpere (did wish for can fly before, turn out i get die due to high-suffication :| )

granted, u got Loki the Warframe of trolling, and EVERYDAY YOU SUFFERING, BOM DA DOP BA BOP BA BOP, DOP BA DOP BA DOP BA DOP

i wish i got a Space Suilt that can fly on Any Atmostshpere (did wish for can fly before, turn out i get die due to high-suffication :| )

Granted, but it intsantly explodes when you activate it

I wish for ingame cheese