The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, stalker now attacks you every mission and you get tired off him real soon after getting all his stuff. and now you need/want forma but don't have any void keys.

I wish i had a drivers license.

Granted, stalker now attacks you every mission and you get tired off him real soon after getting all his stuff. and now you need/want forma but don't have any void keys.

I wish i had a drivers license.

Granted. But it is revoked soon after for having too many parking tickets

I wish Drivers would stop being dumb.

Granted, you Driver just Simply Drive Like "Fast and Furious", but more less care forthey life (and you), so you got vomiting every time you go in an car that NOT you driving

I wish for a 3 Head Serped that small as my dog, live in my bathroom, eat Donnut for living and Kill bad guy when they enter the house (i and everyone i know IS NOT A BAD GUY)

Granted. But you somehow turn into a donut and the serpent starts eating you slowly. While you're a donut, you still feel the pain.

I wish Justin Bieber is going to die, painfully and slowly. (Can't corrupt that one, eh?)

Granted. But you somehow turn into a donut and the serpent starts eating you slowly. While you're a donut, you still feel the pain.

I wish Justin Bieber is going to die, painfully and slowly. (Can't corrupt that one, eh?)

IM NOT A BAD GUY, NOT DO I

now for your wish (Can't corrupt that one, eh?)....CHALLENGE ACCECTED

Granted, but whaterver he's get, u get WORSER, 10 TIME, EVEN GOES TO HELL 

I wish for a Cape that whenerver i hold it near me 10 mm, i become "The Man Of Steel (Hide under me Pocket to make me not mecome a custome geek when wear it)

Edited by Doforcash

Granted, now both re the same, but when you got HUNGER, you too BOEDOM to eat, resuilt: Sudicide by Starvation.

ok rewish:I wish for a Cape that i hold it near me 10 mm, i become "The Man Of Steel" (Hide under my Pocket to make me not become a custome geek when wear it)

Granted. The cloak is so heavy that it weights you down, and you won't be able to move.

I wish I could manipulate the misfortune of other people.

Granted, but somebody finds out and kills you.

I wish i had a Wurm has a pet

NOTE: Wurms are different from Worms

Wurms are this

67.jpg