The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, but those food come from a mad sientis that try to Zombiemize Earth (appearntly only you get infected, get kill by a army become they Lab-rat)

i wish i got Regenerate power that instandly heal me when i got hurt, I STILL GOT MY NORMAL LOOK AND HUMAN-LIKE THOUGH

Granted. You live so long that all your friends, family, and loved ones pass away before you do, because you are effectively immortal. This drives you to depression, but since you can't kill yourself you're stuck being miserable forever.

I wish that I had an apple pie that regenerated whenever I cut a slice off it.

Edited by fishworshipper

Granted. You live so long that all your friends, family, and loved ones pass away before you do, because you are effectively immortal. This drives you to depression, but since you can't kill yourself you're stuck being miserable forever.

I wish that I had an apple pie that regenerated whenever I cut a slice off it.

Granted, but eventually scientists take it away for testing.

I wish Sad things wouldn't happen

Granted. Now you're permanently relaxed and not in the mood to do anything. You'll become fat, you're going to lose your wife/girlfriend, Job and your house/apartment.

I wish I'd have controllable teleport abilities. I can teleport whatever I touch and myself, and the teleported object/me overwrites anything.

That means I won't be able to get myself stuck and I can teleport an object into...as example; the head of someone which will immediately decapitate them.

Edited by Chris9428

Granted. Following several mysterious deaths, which you may or may not have caused, a warrant is issued for your arrest. Once the media catches wind of it, they demonize you as a supervillain, so instead of police officers bound to due process you get a bunch of overeager masked vigilantes out for superblood. You don't even last a week.

I wish xkcd was funny again.

Granted. My wish is corrupted without taking the contents of the wish into account at all. The result is that my blood gets replaced with rice pudding, I die immediately and the Dwarf Fortress succession game never gets started.

I wish I had a magic wand that would instantly clean anything I point it at.

Granted. But as you host a game, everyone who gets in leaves immediately.

Every website you visit is going to IP-block you immediately.

You won't be able to use the Internet for anything anymore.

I wish I'd get some fusion cores to max my serration.

Granted, but by "tiny army" you get "army of microscopic entities", and thus while they can hear your orders, they do not have the requisite mental capacity to carry them out. They do have armor, though, in the form of a protein coat. Congratulations on your army of various deadly retroviruses.

I wish for Nyx's hot bod.