Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, you attend regular programs for your education, you experience extreme nostalgia from being in a class room with real books, so much In fact that you don't pay attention during class and fail to graduate. Unable to get a job and pay off your student loans, you are forced to prostitute yourself out to random Unicorns (tehfuq) who want a quick horn rub.

I wish weapons would upgrade with their levels in game.

Granted. You also lose all skill in warframe, getting constantly slaughtered without a single kill. In addition, bonus exp is removed, and as a result, you can never level your weapons again.

I wish I could control time.

Granted. Your house becomes infested with mice, who all happen to be very good gamers. They also transmit diseases to your family, and eat all your cheese.

I wish I could construct a perfectly worded wish and have it granted

Granted, but she gets so strong that she burns down the entier universe and everything is destroyed

i wish to be able to go into the future to tell the older me to tell the younger me to tell the older me to tell the younger me to tell the older me to tell the younger me to tell the older me to tell the younger me to tell the older me to tell the younger me to tell the older me to tell the younger me to make a wish to tell the older him to tell the younger him to tell the older him to tell the younger him to tell the older him to tell the younger him to tell the older him(infinite loop)...