The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

The fish is embedded in the dish and vice versa. In fact, it's been like this for quite awhile, and bacterial growths are prominent. Your house smells of an unwashed little girl with wet sand and seaweed clinging to her. This is reason enough for a divorce, and your significant other leaves you. You will lead a sad life with only cats to keep you company. You will die in a creaky house furnished with antiques and stuffed animal pelts.

I wish for a full scholarship to a college of my choice.

Granted, but Ordis is sad and suicides.

T'was the other kind of ship, my good sir.

The fish is embedded in the dish and vice versa. In fact, it's been like this for quite awhile, and bacterial growths are prominent. Your house smells of an unwashed little girl with wet sand and seaweed clinging to her. This is reason enough for a divorce, and your significant other leaves you. You will lead a sad life with only cats to keep you company. You will die in a creaky house furnished with antiques and stuffed animal pelts.

I wish for a full scholarship to a college of my choice.

Granted, the campus foundations collapse and the buildings rapidly break down.

I wish for an immense cow.

• 4 weeks later...

granted but the story is BAD 

i wish for 100,000,000,000 plat

granted but, the prices in the market went to an all time high rendering your plat only to be able to purchase 1 weapon slots..

I wish for a buff..

Edited by genthis

Granted, but the server rolls back and you lose your Excalibur prime.

I wish for a wish in a box. 

Granted, but the wish in the box was the wish that you wished for the wish in the box with... so all you get is a box.

I wish for a Gorgon Wraith signed by Lech Kril.