Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26 & 27/07/14: Server Issues - Internet_Cannot_Connect - Please Be Patient

Azazelbishop

Question

are the game servers down keep getting (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT)?

Edit Yaer: confirmed. DE are not at work atm and we cannot contact them. Let's hope it'll solve itself nicely. They'll be informed tomorrow if the problem persists.

Please, try to connect just once or twice in an hour to ease the server.

Official status about server issues: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/275479-late-saturdaysunday-login-issues/'>here

trucotec, no depende de tu compañía de internet, si no del propio juego.

unfortunately, I dced too just when I got my first orokin Cell (And some plastids, but that's another drill)... I hope it's still there hen I get back

So I've been getting the ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT issue and I've been able to work around it by restarting my machine. I know it's not a permanent solution, but still figured i'd mention it and see if it works for others.

It doesn't work like that. Right now, the server allows me to log in every third attempt, and sometimes gives me the "CONNECTION RESET" message. That's an improvement somehow.

It just seems you lucked out after your restart, Draken... After all, this is a server problem, and no matter what you do in your local computer, it won't solve it

Edited by Fanpiro

So, being a free game is the scapegoat for all shady business practices?

Look, if DE is trying to make it in the gaming industry, along side a solid product(which they have), they need to be able to support it.  If there is a skeleton crew or no one manning the operations center, that is just a horrible support model.  No company, gaming or not, puts out live products without any sort of support.  If no one is in the operations center, at the very least someone would have driven into the office to fix the problem once and for all.  Having a community mod tell us "Hey, we are a small company and cant afford to have people in the office on weekends,...so just be patient, wait until tomorrow, hopefully it'll work itself out" is the most outrageous response to a service outage.

If DE wants to grow and be taken seriously, this needs to stop.  I dont mind the bugs, or the crashes.  But they need support to squash a network issue asap, not wait it out.  They will get a very bad rep in the gaming industry for crummy customer support, and not go very far as a result.

OMG you should revise your history about DE cause i don't think they need Warframe to be taken seriously ..................  

I'm getting a "login failed. Please check your info." message whenever i try to login. I got the cannot connect message before, but after trying to login again i just got the login failed message. And that still happens after the update.

Any info on that?

I'm getting a "login failed. Please check your info." message whenever i try to login. I got the cannot connect message before, but after trying to login again i just got the login failed message. And that still happens after the update.

Any info on that?

Clear the internet Cache and restart your PC, i was having the same thing, just do it and you will be fine *-*

Edited by Victor2308