Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovery From Stasis

Smooth00

I'm not sure if it makes sense, what if i wanted to play with my sahasa kubrow? i'd have to pay 3 hours of my time or pay plats. I'm not sure if i agree with this method as it does make sense. I just wanted to hear the opinion of the community.

This makes having specialized loadouts a pain, I'd guess. 

Got a T4 Mobile Defense you want to run with your RD Loki and Raska?  Here's your options; wait 3 hours to switch from Sahasa to Raska, pay 10 plat to play with something you already paid for/grinded for, or just take your Sahasa cuz you're SOL.

Stasis is one big flop imo, really turns me off from getting more Kubrows.

I agree and whilst this thread is in the entirely wrong place and is setting off my OCD.

I have to put forward the notion that this has to stop guys. I know you want more moneys and all but this stuff kinda puts me off getting more platinums because there are way too many "givez us money 2 get gudder" in my face.

I agree and whilst this thread is in the entirely wrong place and is setting off my OCD.

I have to put forward the notion that this has to stop guys. I know you want more moneys and all but this stuff kinda puts me off getting more platinums because there are way too many "givez us money 2 get gudder" in my face.

I miss old days when we werent "forced" to buy anything expect slots and cosmetics. Now we have aggressive "nods" towards buying things.

I miss old days when we werent "forced" to buy anything expect slots and cosmetics. Now we have aggressive "nods" towards buying things.

it seems to be slowly creeping up there...

I'm not too keen on it and I'm going to steadily put my money away. Platinums are expensive as it is. If they're going to add all these extras. They can start by lowering the price of items.

So easy to gain plats from trading, i haven't spent a dime on this game and i probably will, (see what i did there?) but i think trading for plats is more effective and it makes you feel proud of yourself.

So easy to gain plats from trading, i haven't spent a dime on this game and i probably will, (see what i did there?) but i think trading for plats is more effective and it makes you feel proud of yourself.

eventually people will stop buying plat or quit, then you'll change your thoughts.

cant trade free plat, cant trade 1000 plat from streams, someone had to buy it through prime pack or whatever, if they stop, you'll be stuck waiting 3 hours every time you want to switch a kubrow.

eventually people will stop buying plat or quit, then you'll change your thoughts.

cant trade free plat, cant trade 1000 plat from streams, someone had to buy it through prime pack or whatever, if they stop, you'll be stuck waiting 3 hours every time you want to switch a kubrow.

Exactly.

The only reason you're getting money is because people are buying platinums and trading you stuff.

I actually avoided buying the prime access, used a 20% off discount and opted buying Loki Prime from a player instead.

I haven't seen anyone state the fact that "IF" stasis time limit is removed then there would be no point to DNA integrity. Almost time for daily bonus and kurbow to lose 20% DNA integrity? Pop your kurbow in stasis and take right out after with no need to wait 3 hours time or DNA loss...

Yes its crap to wait 3 hours and DE has been getting a ear full of it. Will it change? Perhaps but give them time to think of what to do since removing 1 is actually removing 2 things about kurbows. They may end up removing DNA and stasis time leaving only loyalty or shorten time needed to recover or give a new system in there place.

That being said I can actually appreciate the fact they were trying to go for realism to kubrow with the clone degeneration and stasis recover time. But I do agree that the plat pay to skip recovery time was going overboard.

I haven't seen anyone state the fact that "IF" stasis time limit is removed then there would be no point to DNA integrity. Almost time for daily bonus and kurbow to lose 20% DNA integrity? Pop your kurbow in stasis and take right out after with no need to wait 3 hours time or DNA loss...

Yes its crap to wait 3 hours and DE has been getting a ear full of it. Will it change? Perhaps but give them time to think of what to do since removing 1 is actually removing 2 things about kurbows. They may end up removing DNA and stasis time leaving only loyalty or shorten time needed to recover or give a new system in there place.

Pretty easy to fix it.

Let the Kubrow loose integrity if you take it out of the Stasis after the daily reset.