Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terminating An Unwanted Kubrow "pregnancy"

skillabstinenz

Question

Just leave it alone for like 5 days (not in stasis). The health should go down and you should have no more trouble with an unwanted. :D

Firstly it has not been confirmed that they will die if their health gets low enough and secondly it takes 10 days for them to reach 0 health.

Dude. Why you wanna kill puppies like that?

Wow... That's just heartless.

... :)

Well, if you're breeding for certain attributes and you don't get them... it's an ugly business!

Just leave it alone for like 5 days (not in stasis). The health should go down and you should have no more trouble with an unwanted. :D

There's no other way, except letting them "time out"?

Firstly it has not been confirmed that they will die if their health gets low enough and secondly it takes 10 days for them to reach 0 health.

No harm in finding out! This guy will be quite helpful when it comes to writing a new paragraph on that wiki...

Wow... That's just heartless.

... :)

Be that as it may, a lot of people(Myself included) view this very...clinically. Just one of each type of kubrow, no more, no less. Level them up for the mastery, then use them as seen fit for certain missions or preference.

The issue stems from DE wanting to make this "bond" between tenno/player and kubrow, which just doesn't work for some people. My playstyle of the game is what is needed. I go on stealth mission, I go stealth, so I wanna use a stealthy kubrow or some such, not one that is going to pin VIPs(Capture) or dig up ammo(Defense/Survival) I want one for stealth which would be Huras, except I have to wait 3 hours for the "stasis" to wear off before I can use it because the last mission I did was a defense/survival and I wanna go do some stealthy rescue missions.

*Sigh.* Kubrows just aren't for people with flexible play styles.

Be that as it may, a lot of people(Myself included) view this very...clinically. Just one of each type of kubrow, no more, no less. Level them up for the mastery, then use them as seen fit for certain missions or preference.

The issue stems from DE wanting to make this "bond" between tenno/player and kubrow, which just doesn't work for some people. My playstyle of the game is what is needed. I go on stealth mission, I go stealth, so I wanna use a stealthy kubrow or some such, not one that is going to pin VIPs(Capture) or dig up ammo(Defense/Survival) I want one for stealth which would be Huras, except I have to wait 3 hours for the "stasis" to wear off before I can use it because the last mission I did was a defense/survival and I wanna go do some stealthy rescue missions.

*Sigh.* Kubrows just aren't for people with flexible play styles.

I know what you're saying :P

I honestly couldn't careless what people do with their kubrows. I myself actually want to get rid of one. I have 2 raksa kubrows and one is just a plain greyish-brown which I kinda don't want. xD

I dont know why you would fiddle around with these dogs anyway, they are weak and useless.

Only when starting out. The Huras' cloak is far superior to Shade's, plus the damage output the kubrows can do seems to be...higher.

I was just thinking 5 days because it takes 20% off each day. There are already threads that I've read upon seeing some texts from the Lotus saying that your Kubrow has died because of low health. Whether if it's real or not, you or anyone with a Kubrow can just find out themselves and post their findings whether or not they die with 0% health.

EDIT:

Just adding this from WIKI:

Genetic Stability refers to the Kubrow's physical vitality, which affects its maximum health. A newly hatched Kubrow starts out with 100% Genetic Stability, giving it a +100% bonus to its maximum health; i.e. a Kubrow with 150 base health will have 300 health at 100% stability. Their Genetic Stability degrades by 20% every 24 hours, which reduces the amount of bonus health and even reduce their maximum health beyond its base if left alone for too long. The Kubrow will eventually die if its Genetic Stability drops to 0%. This degradation can be countered by using DNA Stabilizers available from the Market, which restores lost Genetic Stability by 40% per use.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kubrow

Edited by Pansoy

Damn you're right. 200% @ 20% every 24 hours ~ 10days. So how do I open the hatch? Alternatively for all you Peta-members, setting it free on it's home planet would be fine too.

Well, thinking about it. Even if it is set free, it DNA will destabilize after 10 days... so creating such a being in the first place, is already morally wrong!

Edited by skillabstinenz

There's no other way, except letting them "time out"?

Not at the moment, no.  Nobody even knows for certain if letting them starve will kill them and free up the slot; one guy posting a comment on Reddit with lines that look like they could have been datamined is really all that people have to go on.

The earliest we will receive solid proof of Kubrow death via DNA degeneration is early this week, if somebody started letting their Kubrow die the second they hatched.

I know what you're saying :P

I honestly couldn't careless what people do with their kubrows. I myself actually want to get rid of one. I have 2 raksa kubrows and one is just a plain greyish-brown which I kinda don't want. xD

There should be a quick and easy way to get rid of your kubrows. I honestly hate this mandatory waiting 2 days because of the maturation being tied to your login cycles.

I was just thinking 5 days because it takes 20% off each day. There are already threads that I've read upon seeing some texts from the Lotus saying that your Kubrow has died because of low health. Whether if it's real or not, you or anyone with a Kubrow can just find out themselves and post their findings whether or not they die with 0% health.

That only drops it down from 100 to 0, then it goes into the negative range from what it looks like. So 5 days to get it down to a base 0 which would give it no health boost(Because it states in game that when it's at 100% it gives that much of a health boost.) and then it goes into the - range which lowers it's base health. The same can be said for loyalty I would suspect, I haven't tested any of this myself, just a theory, as I don't have any kubrow's to waste at the moment.

Damn you're right. 200% @ 20% every 24 hours ~ 10days. So how do I open the hatch? Alternatively for all you Peta-members, setting it free on it's home planet would be fine too.

I'm honestly surprised the peta members aren't already ranting and raving about the DNA integrity and the "Suffering of the kubrow species" and ect. We pillage their nests for their eggs, slaughter their kin to make our kubrow stronger, and beyond that we have to keep injecting our kubrow with medicine to keep it from dieing/devolving into a feral beast.

No harm in finding out! This guy will be quite helpful when it comes to writing a new paragraph on that wiki...

Renegade343 is also trying this with a Kubrow named "X"

setting it free on it's home planet would be fine too.

That's literally the worst thing you can do to a Kubrow, without directly torturing it. 

Dude. Why you wanna kill puppies like that?

It's a program. made of code to act and look like a orokin experiment between dogs and bats.

They aren't sentient, they will never love you. They aren't even a True A.I. they are doing what routines are pre-given.

It's not real and never will be. Get real and stop acting like its a real thing.

Edited by Leetium