Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terminating An Unwanted Kubrow "pregnancy"

skillabstinenz

Question

I dont know why you would fiddle around with these dogs anyway, they are weak and useless.

My kubrow with 1600 hp and 550 shield, max bite max maul disagree with you.

It chews off level 40 ancients face faster than my Loki with Crimson Dervish with berserker mod.

Just because you have a hard time or not knowing how to utilize something, doesn't mean they are weak and useless.

It's a program. made of code to act and look like a orokin experiment between dogs and bats.

They aren't sentient, they will never love you. They aren't even a True A.I. they are doing what routines are pre-given.

It's not real and never will be. Get real and stop acting like its a real thing.

Wow you're real fun at parties. Edited by JaysInc

They should have come up with the quest to release it to the wild together with U14. Now people keep on stockpiling useless meat.

Wow... That's just heartless.

... :)

That's how cold blooded space ninjas like it best. :D

It's a program. made of code to act and look like a orokin experiment between dogs and bats.

They aren't sentient, they will never love you. They aren't even a True A.I. they are doing what routines are pre-given.

It's not real and never will be. Get real and stop acting like its a real thing.

1. tell that to the people in japan dating and marrying there 3ds high school anime sweet hearts.

2. they are fairing better then some of the real dogs at lest were not abusing them cause we can, @(*()$ them and all sorts of other horrid things.

and last but not lest3. neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ok i'm good.