Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

I don't want to say... some things... but my point of RWBY being non-realistic from my last argument has become a reality, ironically.

PS: I am... so... long gone in posting back to this place.

You seem to forget that RWBY takes place in a different world, ergo, our physics, our laws of gravity, even our logic doesn't have to apply to it in even the tiniest bit unless Monty wants it to.

It's fiction, dude.

It's fiction, dude.

Sure, it is and I am interested to its lore and mechanics about Dust and how it utilizes the equipment and their respective users.

As my statement before was Ruby alone being unrealistically strong not just on use of her powers (which is really cool and interesting to see), but her strength seems to be tellingly greater than half of the two squads. Her utilization of dust on Crescent Rose and its baseline casing makes too in-comprehensively durable, despite it that requires very thin metal components in order to form a shapeshifting weapon that acts as a fully functional sniper rifle, a scythe and an actual casing.

I do not even know if there would be a miracle metal explain in the story that which tell how would the Crescent Rose be stronger than an M1 Abrams tank as it is being used to bash and slash hundreds of thousands of monsters, people and non-living things on the later shows. These are what made me question, really. :3

Sure, it is and I am interested to its lore and mechanics about Dust and how it utilizes the equipment and their respective users.

As my statement before was Ruby alone being unrealistically strong not just on use of her powers (which is really cool and interesting to see), but her strength seems to be tellingly greater than half of the two squads. Her utilization of dust on Crescent Rose and its baseline casing makes too in-comprehensively durable, despite it that requires very thin metal components in order to form a shapeshifting weapon that acts as a fully functional sniper rifle, a scythe and an actual casing.

I do not even know if there would be a miracle metal explain in the story that which tell how would the Crescent Rose be stronger than an M1 Abrams tank as it is being used to bash and slash hundreds of thousands of monsters, people and non-living things on the later shows. These are what made me question, really. :3

when was it ever realistic..

Anime physics.

I know where you're coming from (trust me, I over-think a lot of things in fiction most other people wouldn't bother to care about), but to be honest, I highly doubt you are going to get any solid answers to your questions any time soon.

Edited by MageMeat

Are we just going to ignore the Pyrrha x Jaune shipping?

Well I would ignore every ship due to the fanart but Pyrrha x Jaune is obvious enough. I mean seriously she considered using the roof of the academy (which in most manga/anime is a romantic place) as a training place.

On that note I hope they reference that, like someone would say "Hey remember that time Pyrrha knocked Jaune of the roof that was hilarious."

Edited by Mirakid