Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

Hmm...

Young, completely prodigious and spontaneously shy super soldier for a next generation girl.

Average corperate girl who got her hands on magical equipment that dares to stand 5' 5" tall (or something like that) with pride and completely contradictory rules set to destroy herself.

Stereo-female assassin type who gets to read books and vows to kill someone (or something) someday who ambiguously has a hyperactive man for a boyfriend (also stereotypical due to "Beauty and Beast ordeals).

Rock-hard woman who, without any discriminating consistencies, is poised to kick people's posteriors with the extent of "teaching them a lesson.

Or maybe it's just my (other) friend's personal commentary among the four women that has settled before him but I do not know why it is colored purple, or maybe it is because he likes the color purple. Oh well.

Wait a minute I just realised... They were calling their attacks! Damn it Monty Oum why did you have to do that?

I think they were actually more of calling out their partner arrangements. And they were at least creative to some extent. 

1st Combo: Freezer Burn (That's the only name that seemed to fit)--> Yang and Weiss (Hot and Cold = what Freezer Burn feels like)

2nd Combo: Checkmate ---> Weiss and Blake (Black and White= Chessboard)

3rd Combo: Ladybug ---> Ruby and Blake (Black and Red = Ladybug Colors)

4th Combo: Bumble Bee ---> Blake and Yang (Black and Yellow = Bee Colors)

5th Combo: Ice Flower ---> Weiss and Ruby (Schnee = Snow, Rose = Flower)

5a9.png

0wrJFoi.jpg

Well, her name if I heard it right sounds like Neo...

Roman does say ice cream...

He says Ice Queen, referring to (and mocking) Weiss.

And Neo's theme heavily references neapolitan ice cream (pink, white and brown outfit/equipment).

BONUS: (From wikia and looking at Chapter 4 again) Neo's umbrella looks like it has a gun barrel instead of the usual pointy bit at the top.

Edited by MageMeat

I think they were actually more of calling out their partner arrangements. And they were at least creative to some extent. 

1st Combo: Freezer Burn (That's the only name that seemed to fit)--> Yang and Weiss (Hot and Cold = what Freezer Burn feels like)

2nd Combo: Checkmate ---> Weiss and Blake (Black and White= Chessboard)

3rd Combo: Ladybug ---> Ruby and Blake (Black and Red = Ladybug Colors)

4th Combo: Bumble Bee ---> Blake and Yang (Black and Yellow = Bee Colors)

5th Combo: Ice Flower ---> Weiss and Ruby (Schnee = Snow, Rose = Flower)

According to the comments on the video, the attacks were named after various headcanon shipping combos.

Fanbase trolling at its finest.

Also, can someone explain the simple wok reference to me? Google is failing me.

Also, can someone explain the simple wok reference to me? Google is failing me.

It's referencing a series called 'A Simple Walk Into Mordor'

It's four episodes of Chris and Kerry hiking from the set of Hobbiton to the mountain used as Mordor in the Lord of the Rings movies.

According to the comments on the video, the attacks were named after various headcanon shipping combos.

Fanbase trolling at its finest.

Kind of already knew that. That's why I said Monty gave the Fanbase what they wanted, ships (In form of combat teamwork) and a pink girl (Neo) Also puns.

That last episode was simply wonderful. Especially the part where Sun and Neptune ditched them. Lol.

But seriously, we got to see a lot more semblances in action, and Neptune's trident is pretty great. The Neopolitan mirror lady is kinda cool. That mech was legit. I'm happy with everything but the length. Need moar!

That last episode was simply wonderful. Especially the part where Sun and Neptune ditched them. Lol.

But seriously, we got to see a lot more semblances in action, and Neptune's trident is pretty great. The Neopolitan mirror lady is kinda cool. That mech was legit. I'm happy with everything but the length. Need moar!

Every episode will be around 14-16 minutes long, it seems.

Is Neptune's weapon the third with three transformations? There's Gambol Shroud (sword/swords, pistol and kusarigama), Milo and Akouo (rifle, sword and javelin) and now Neptune's weapon (gun, naginata and trident).

Every episode will be around 14-16 minutes long, it seems.

Is Neptune's weapon the third with three transformations? There's Gambol Shroud (sword/swords, pistol and kusarigama), Milo and Akouo (rifle, sword and javelin) and now Neptune's weapon (gun, naginata and trident).

I think that it is just the gun and the Trident. When it was still unfolding to its melee form, it looked like a naginata, but it was never used as one.

That being said, did his gun swap forms to a different gun, then the trident later on?