Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

seriously hope this whole Pyrrha situation ends with Weiss eventually giving in and going with Jaune because Neptune ended up going with Pyrrha (who went for him after she felt rejected) only for it to end up where everyone is uncomfortable and Jaune and Pyrrha end up together at the dance.

PLEASE MILES AND KERRY AND MONTY. I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

seriously hope this whole Pyrrha situation ends with Weiss eventually giving in and going with Jaune because Neptune ended up going with Pyrrha (who went for him after she felt rejected) only for it to end up where everyone is uncomfortable and Jaune and Pyrrha end up together at the dance.

I'd still rather see Weiss going with her Ego. 

Really I'm looking forward to the mission more, awesome fight scenes > drama

To which I will add, Pyrrha was pretty awesome in Ep 5

I'd still rather see Weiss going with her Ego. 

Really I'm looking forward to the mission more, awesome fight scenes > drama

To which I will add, Pyrrha was pretty awesome in Ep 5

Awesome fight scenes go without saying. But with how much Monty's been teasing Pyrrha and Jaune it's gotten pretty heavy.

6d5.jpg

Her heart begins breaking at 10:19, and completely falls apart at 10:28.

Jaune's dead.

Another thing about this scene, Jaune said if Pyrrha dosen't get a date he'll wear a dress... Who else is hoping Pyrrha gets a date so Jaune dosen't have to wear a dress?

Oh unrequited love, thou art a heartless $#*(@

Well said, indeed.

Although from the last episode..

Neptune may end up asking Yang or Weiss.

Jaune will end up rejected by Weiss, only to ask Ruby as friends. 

Sun will attempt to go with Blake, then get shot down.

Meanwhile, Pyrrha will be alone..

Ren will be stuck with Nora, though. That much is always definite.

I second this I have so much questions like who is everyone going with? What are they going to wear? Is Blake going to stop moping? Is Jaune going to have to wear a dress? AND HOW IS MILES, KERRY AND MONTY ACTUALLY DOING DRAMA EFFECTIVELY!

I second this I have so much questions like who is everyone going with? What are they going to wear? Is Blake going to stop moping? Is Jaune going to have to wear a dress? AND HOW IS MILES, KERRY AND MONTY ACTUALLY DOING DRAMA EFFECTIVELY!

They're writers for a reason.

We've known for quite some time.

They're working with the developer of a fan-game to create a more... refined product.

And one I will undoubtedly purchase.

Oh... I've only found out now. *Hype train disabled*

tumblr_nb73w76L601rrbmd3o1_250.gif

This is totally how the fight could've went.

Edited by Mirakid

I wonder how you guys can be able to stay on the RWBY bandwagon even if RWBY is just your clichéd magical girls web series (keep in mind that actually like RWBY and I'm only saying this because I saw some bad reviews on TV Tropes describing the series like this).

I wonder how you guys can be able to stay on the RWBY bandwagon even if RWBY is just your clichéd magical girls web series (keep in mind that actually like RWBY and I'm only saying this because I saw some bad reviews on TV Tropes describing the series like this).

I could care less of something is cliche or not, to be perfectly honest. I'm a simple person, and I have things set into one three categories:

1) I find it entertaining.

2) I find it entertaining and thought-provoking.

3) I don't like it.

RWBY falls into the first category. As long as I find it entertaining, I like it. Besides, while most cliches are undoubtedly overdone and dry, a cliche played to it's strengths and aware of what it is can be a positive thing. 

I suppose the best example I can think of right now is Austin Powers films. They know what they are, they know what they are doing, and that self-awareness makes the normally bad cliche a good thing.

I could care less of something is cliche or not, to be perfectly honest. I'm a simple person, and I have things set into one three categories:

3) I don't like it.

RWBY falls into the first category. As long as I find it entertaining, I like it. Besides, while most cliches are undoubtedly overdone and dry, a cliche played to it's strengths and aware of what it is can be a positive thing. 

I suppose the best example I can think of right now is Austin Powers films. They know what they are, they know what they are doing, and that self-awareness makes the normally bad cliche a good thing.

Huh... Thanks I've had a lot of doubt since looking at those reviews on TV Tropes but seeing how you put it makes me happy.

3) I don't like it.

A true Troper.

In the meanwhile, I'm staring endlessly at a .gif back from the pilot episode.

tumblr_mz10jzqEYW1sog9koo4_400.gif

Edited by MageMeat

1) Transforming weapons

2) Hilarious dialogue

3) Epic and well choreographed fight scenes (thanks Monty)

4) Unusual and attractive animation

5) Transforming weapons

I don't care if it's cliche; It's a well done cliche that I find entertaining to watch.

EDIT: It's been brought to my attention that I missed a few points:

6) Awesome soundtrack

7) Transforming weapons

Edited by Hortonman

1) Transforming weapons

2) Hilarious dialogue

3) Epic and well choreographed fight scenes (thanks Monty)

4) Unusual and attractive animation

5) Transforming weapons

I don't care if it's cliche; It's a well done cliche that I find entertaining to watch.

These, as well as the music in general.

And was transforming weapons mentioned?