I could care less of something is cliche or not, to be perfectly honest. I'm a simple person, and I have things set into one three categories:

1) I find it entertaining.

2) I find it entertaining and thought-provoking.

3) I don't like it.

RWBY falls into the first category. As long as I find it entertaining, I like it. Besides, while most cliches are undoubtedly overdone and dry, a cliche played to it's strengths and aware of what it is can be a positive thing. 

I suppose the best example I can think of right now is Austin Powers films. They know what they are, they know what they are doing, and that self-awareness makes the normally bad cliche a good thing.

A true Troper.

In the meanwhile, I'm staring endlessly at a .gif back from the pilot episode.

tumblr_mz10jzqEYW1sog9koo4_400.gif

Edited by MageMeat

I wonder how you guys can be able to stay on the RWBY bandwagon even if RWBY is just your clichéd magical girls web series (keep in mind that actually like RWBY and I'm only saying this because I saw some bad reviews on TV Tropes describing the series like this).

1) Transforming weapons

2) Hilarious dialogue

3) Epic and well choreographed fight scenes (thanks Monty)

4) Unusual and attractive animation

5) Transforming weapons

I don't care if it's cliche; It's a well done cliche that I find entertaining to watch.

EDIT: It's been brought to my attention that I missed a few points:

6) Awesome soundtrack

7) Transforming weapons

Edited by Hortonman

1) Transforming weapons

2) Hilarious dialogue

3) Epic and well choreographed fight scenes (thanks Monty)

4) Unusual and attractive animation

5) Transforming weapons

I don't care if it's cliche; It's a well done cliche that I find entertaining to watch.

These, as well as the music in general.

And was transforming weapons mentioned?

I wonder how you guys can be able to stay on the RWBY bandwagon even if RWBY is just your clichéd magical girls web series (keep in mind that actually like RWBY and I'm only saying this because I saw some bad reviews on TV Tropes describing the series like this).

Magical Girl cliche? No. There are guys in there who also carry the same kind of weapons.

Bad reviews? Meh. Simply those who hardly understood the storyline.

Able to stay here more than other animations? Yes. It's simply an Anime story taking place in an American perspective, a bit of twist other than traditional Japan Anime.

Plus, if you do love Red vs. Blue and hated it's successor, then I find it either understandable or downright displeasing to listen to. Since have you ever since actual Touhou before, *eugh*.