Am i the only one obsessed with Nora?

Explosive hammer rocket launcher...

At first i found her obnoxious and airheaded but she wont me over...

Juane is even winning as the loveable loser

No you aren't the only one. (I'm not too fond of her character. Funny, but she still scares me a bit O.o) And Juane is supposed to be the loveable loser, it's just his character's nature. (Though I'm glad he finally realized/understood that Pyrrha liked him, I was starting to think he was as dense as Ichika in IS)

No you aren't the only one. (I'm not too fond of her character. Funny, but she still scares me a bit O.o) And Juane is supposed to be the loveable loser, it's just his character's nature. (Though I'm glad he finally realized/understood that Pyrrha liked him, I was starting to think he was as dense as Ichika in IS)

I compared Jaune to Ichika too. I'm sure there is a joke about how dense they are but I'm sure they won't get it.

RWBY Volume 2, World of Remnant 2: Kingdoms

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=9694&v=more

I dunno, this one felt a little lacking compared to the other World of Remnant... I LOVE worldbuilding, so these are not at all a loss of an episode for me, but this one was so damn general compared to the one about Dust that it just doesn't hold my interest as much or even tell me anything about this REALLY interesting world.

It's more of a setup for another episode as relations start to break down between the kingdoms - clearly what is being teased at being the big threat in some upcoming arc - which, really, could have been done with a lot more interesting dialogue in an actual episode - with a bit by Ozpin or Cinder or someone who knows this in the show, not this narrator voice.

... We are really running hard with the Blake's a Cat joke

But really though, it was pretty hilarious that as soon as the pup popped out of the cylinder, Blake was up on Ruby's bed. Then proceeds to use the table to leave the room.

Also, just the fact that the dog, and a bunch of dog food came in the mail, more particularly that little canister. I couldn't stop laughing. Just think about it for a min. XD

Edit: oh, and I just knew that Prof. Ozpin knew exactly what team RWBY was up to. He was totally being sarcastic during that whole scene.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

It's nice to finally see outside of the confines of the cities. They kept talking up the grimm as some sort of apocalyptic force, but I could never really take them seriously. Seeing the destroyed city makes their threat feel a lot more real.

Also, I wanted to see Oobleck's weapon :(

Edited by Hortonman

It's nice to finally outside of the confines of the cities. They kept talking up the grimm as some sort of apocalyptic force, but I could never really take them seriously. Seeing the destroyed city makes their threat feel a lot more real.

Also, I wanted to see Oobleck's weapon :(

It's his glasses.