Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

That dog is invincible!

Remember All living things that have a soul(exception for Penny) have aura which is a shield. But you are correct to be surprised I mean he has fur all over him isn't Zwei going to be scorched with that combo soon.

Edited by Mirakid

So, Neo seems to have four combinations of eye colour.

Brown - Brown: Idle. She has this on when first dropping down and avoiding Ember Celica's first shot.

Pink - Brown (matching with hair): Battle. She is in this state for pretty much all of the actual fighting.

Brown - Pink: Unknown. She is in this state when staring down Yang and when she's about to kill Yang. Possibly glee?

Lilac - Lilac: Fearful/Escape. She enters this state when facing the Red Warrior/Eve (fan nickname as of now).

Edited by MageMeat

Brown - Brown: Idle. She has this on when first dropping down and avoiding Ember Celica's first shot.

Pink - Brown (matching with hair): Battle. She is in this state for pretty much all of the actual fighting.

Brown - Pink: Unknown. She is in this state when staring down Yang and when she's about to kill Yang. Possibly glee?

Pink - Pink: Fearful/Escape. She enters this state when facing the Red Warrior/Eve (fan nickname as of now).

Ok with your speculation it looks like Neo is an android like Penny.

Edited by Mirakid

Pink - Pink: Fearful/Escape. She enters this state when facing the Red Warrior/Eve (fan nickname as of now).

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that her eyes kept changing color. Nobody ever seems to be talking about it even though it could be part of her semblance.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that her eyes kept changing color. Nobody ever seems to be talking about it even though it could be part of her semblance.

Meh I'd give speculation if I could but I'm not at thinking things through

Does anyone think Roman and that chainsaw dude survived? Probably but... just wondering.

If Team RWBY survived by using an ice barrier while outside of the train, then I think being in the (clearly quite resilient) vehicle would protect Roman, the Lieutenant, Neo and the rest of the White Fang crew.

Besides, they have Aura. (Though I'm not sure if it still continues to protect people who're unconscious.)

The subreddit's talking about it.

And here's a good example of the changing

IpzKR9y.jpg

And a pausable version

https://zippy.gfycat.com/NextAchingDungenesscrab.webm

Edited by Warriorrogue

The subreddit's talking about it.

And here's a good example of the changing

IpzKR9y.jpg

And a pausable version

https://zippy.gfycat.com/NextAchingDungenesscrab.webm

I don't go onto the subreddit. I only ever read the comments on Roosterteeth's site or come here to see what you guys are saying after watching the new episode. But when Neo was fighting Yang I felt it was really obvious that her eye color kept switching, so it surprised me that nobody in the comments on the site mentioned it. And I noticed that it was different back in episode 4. They were both brown when Blake and Sun were infiltrating the white fang initiation, and then when Neo showed up to save Torchwick, her eyes were two different colors.

I don't go onto the subreddit. I only ever read the comments on Roosterteeth's site or come here to see what you guys are saying after watching the new episode. But when Neo was fighting Yang I felt it was really obvious that her eye color kept switching, so it surprised me that nobody in the comments on the site mentioned it. And I noticed that it was different back in episode 4. They were both brown when Blake and Sun were infiltrating the white fang initiation, and then when Neo showed up to save Torchwick, her eyes were two different colors.

I do because reddit's one of the few sites that get around my college's restrictions.

Along with IGN and gamespot at the only game sites. 

Yang in a nutshell

3a6.gif

Neo in a nutshell

UnfitSimilarBagworm.gif

Ok then Grimm are free and Wall Maria is down who can they call to fix this problem I think it's obvious that the teachers are going to notice and I think most of the students (except for Jaune) will be helpful but unless they block the hole or somebody can do serious AoE damage, Grimm will be there for a while.

Edited by Mirakid

I've been hanging around the subreddit recently, and there's been a hypothesis (regarding Neo's Semblance) that I think makes sense in context.

The reason why Yang didn't get much (or any) more strength from Neo beating on her is that Neo can dampen or negate others' Semblance as her Semblance. That's why the fight, however prolonged, still was not at all in Yang's favour.

Plus, it could possibly be connected to the eyes: when she enters the 'battle' combination (eyes matching hair/Pink - Brown), her Semblance comes into effect, negating that of those near her.

Any Tropers here may or may not be able to tell that I hang around the WMG sections a lot.

Edited by MageMeat

I've been hanging around the subreddit recently, and there's been a hypothesis (regarding Neo's Semblance) that I think makes sense in context.

The reason why Yang didn't get much (or any) more strength from Neo beating on her is that Neo can dampen or negate others' Semblance as her Semblance. That's why the fight, however prolonged, still was not at all in Yang's favour.

Plus, it could possibly be connected to the eyes: when she enters the 'battle' combination (eyes matching hair/Pink - Brown), her Semblance comes into effect, negating that of those near her.

Well, she hardly beat on her, and the only clearly hard hit was the knockout blow.

True, Yang could have been tired enough and not actually have been hit enough to have her Semblance activate.

Eh. Wild mass guessing.

Don't forget that Monty said that one of Yang's weaknesses were fighters who primarily fought with their feet. Throughout that whole encounter Neo mostly fought with her feet and umbrella. Which might be why Yang had a difficult time while fighting her.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Don't forget that Monty said that one of Yang's weaknesses were fighters who primarily fought with their feet. Throughout that whole encounter Neo mostly fought with her feet and umbrella. Which might be why Yang had a difficult time while fighting her.

He said that?

No wonder Yang took much longer with Melanie than with Miltiades.

Edited by MageMeat

He said that?

No wonder she took much longer with Melanie than with Miltiades.

Yeah, I believe it was in one of the 4 production diaries that were release before volume two came out. In fact he even referenced that fight specifically too.

So when team RWBY takes on Mercury and Emerald, it will be interesting seeing Yang trying to fight Mercury. At least that's how I see them matching up.

Edited by GhostSwordsman