Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

Meh like the people in the comments section I'm a little bit let down for the finale because it seemed to give a happy outcome for something that should've lasted longer. The animation seemed a little bit stiff during the fighting and it gave more questions than answers. I mean don't get me wrong I still like RWBY but I feel like the finale was, to put it lightly, mediocre. But the good things: Adam is revealed, All is safe, CFVY gets their debut, and Torchwick is captured.

"Come on, you can't use that, we've been building it up all semester"

:(

I was quite disappointed we didn't get to see Velvet's weapon.

There's always Volume 3, I suppose...

The CFVY song was awesome, though.

Edited by MageMeat

This episode was.....okay.  I liked a few parts of it.  I honestly wished they just did another World of Remnant episode so they had more time to work out the kinks that was seen in this episode.  It just felt a little rushed.

I'm pretty sure that the reason they release RWBY episodes on YouTube one week after the Rooster Teeth release is because the YouTube version has the mistakes of the Rooster Teeth version mostly amended.

The Rooster Teeth release is basically the beta version of the episode, and the community reports the more glaring errors to be fixed for a cleaner and more well done version later.

Do NOT quote me on this, I just heard it somewhere else.

Edited by MageMeat

Damn near certain that that ain't the case.

They just want to give some kind of incentive to watch their videos off of the site rather than youtube so that they'll get a larger percentage of the ad revenue. They're running a business after all, the more money they get from doing that, the more they can afford to ease up in other areas.

Same reason why they release videos earlier for sponsors.

Damn near certain that that ain't the case.

They just want to give some kind of incentive to watch their videos off of the site rather than youtube so that they'll get a larger percentage of the ad revenue. They're running a business after all, the more money they get from doing that, the more they can afford to ease up in other areas.

Same reason why they release videos earlier for sponsors.

I've been sifting through the Inconsistencies pages on the wiki, and it appears this practice has been going on for Volume 1, but not 2.

Unfortunate, really. It was working.

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Rwby thread, thou shall be missed.

Huh!??!?

Just because Volume 2 ended doesn't mean the thread will die out. This thread started back when the show began, last year.

Or are you saying RIP because you're leaving?

I think it might be better for some if we find something to do in the thread until summer of next year, such as discussing other anime, but then again, that would be off the topic of the thread, especially if it's not RWBY related.

Edit: As Freelancer27 stated below me, RWBY will continue, it's no where near finished yet, they're just getting started.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Huh!??!?

Just because Volume 2 ended doesn't mean the thread will die out. This thread started back when the show began, last year.

Or are you saying RIP because you're leaving?

I think it might be better for some if we find something to do in the thread until summer of next year, such as discussing other anime, but then again, that would be off the topic of the thread, especially if it's not RWBY related.

Edit: As Freelancer27 stated below me, RWBY will continue, it's no where near finished yet, they're just getting started.

Actuality i was hoping for a reply like yours, lately the activity on the topic has dropped a lot and i was looking forward for some kind of chat. 

Actuality i was hoping for a reply like yours, lately the activity on the topic has dropped a lot and i was looking forward for some kind of chat. 

Well, it makes some sense that the activity has dropped off. Not only has Volume 2 come to a close, but for anyone studying in college, it's getting rather close to final exam times, so I imagine activity as a whole tends to drop as people are busy prepping for their exams.

That, and I don't keep up with Roosterteeth outside of the Red vs. Blue and RWBY seasons so anything that Monty produces that's related to RWBY I'm not aware of.

Edited by GhostSwordsman