Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Mirage Pack - Hidden Messages Bug

Azsendi

When you buy the Mirage Pack with the Aeigis, when you complete the first level, you have to build the helmet when you already have Mirage. You'll have to build a second Mirage by the time you complete the quest.

The point of the quest was to build Mirage. Unless I'm wrong and it works without building the parts if you bought her from the market then it's just proceeding as normal.

Ok. Well, it says, it unlocks the whole quest, unless I read it wrong. I'm fine farming for parts again. Thanks.

Edited by Azsendi

• 2 weeks later...

well its not really working like that. i have had the mirage bundle for a while. and lotus keeps asking me to build the helmet :/

Man do I know how that feels.... I lodged a ticket with support only to say they cant do anything about it. So basically they stuffed it up and we have to live with it..............

Man do I know how that feels.... I lodged a ticket with support only to say they cant do anything about it. So basically they stuffed it up and we have to live with it..............

yeah its rather silly... they should not have attached it to the bundle if it was going to derp like this