Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

14.0.9 Is The Crashiest Update In All The Time I Am Playing

Megakoresh

I think I am done with the game until they fix it. It is simply unplayable. After 14.0.9 the game crashes after around 10 minutes in a mission. This is particularly potent when you are hosting and the mission spawns many enemies like Viver on Eris. Or maybe it has something to do with Mirage, I don't know, though I don't think so. In any case this hotfix made the game completely unplayable.

The game is experiencing a lot of issue's one being constant crashes for some players.

The update was huge though so it is no surprise that we ended up with this many new bugs.

But taking a break while things get ironed out isnt a bad thing, my guess is in a few months most of these issues from the last patch will be gone and the game will be more playable.

The game is experiencing a lot of issue's one being constant crashes for some players.

The update was huge though so it is no surprise that we ended up with this many new bugs.

But taking a break while things get ironed out isnt a bad thing, my guess is in a few months most of these issues from the last patch will be gone and the game will be more playable.

I don't think "few months" is a short enough time for this. It wasn't the U14 bugs that make it unplayable atm, it started crashing after the most recent hotfix. Go ahead and see if you can reproduce: take Mirage (with first power, and cast it), go to Viver on Eris, and host a game for 3-4 people. My guess is: you will crash within 10 minutes.

On other missions with lots of enemies like Survival or Defence I seem to crash after around 20 minutes, but Viver is the worst, it is impossible to finish the third round for example, just impossible, it always crashes before that, at least when I host. Sometimes when I am not hosting it lets me do the 3rd round. But most of my squad crash. I finished it 2 times and the first time 2 of us were left, we went over to 4th round where we crashed and the second time everyone on the team crashed and DCd and I had to solo the remaining 20% of 3rd round before claiming the reward and exiting.

Edited by Megakoresh

I'm having these problems too even if there is no mirage. At first i thought it was due to arc traps, but then I tried staying away from any place with arc traps (going to corpus missions) and I'm still having a crash (Baal on Europa). I'm guessing it might have to be due to explode-ey special effects. Infested are safe for now unless the ancients start spawning.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with a certain warframe, weapon or mission type. I've tried playing with 3 of my friends all day and approximately 80% of our missions the host crashed. Sometimes the game would migrate to a new host, but most of the time everyone else had to restart the game too, because nothing would happen anymore. At first we thought it might have to do with the one mirage we had with us, so we switched her out for another frame, but nothing changed. It happened in orokin missions (assassination), void (survival/exterminate), and normal missions (survival/mobile defense). We even had it happen, that the game would migrate to a new host and then that host crashed and the game migrated again and then THAT host crashed as well. Needless to say this is the only game for us 4 we are experiencing these problems with. Haven't had any (major) problems until today, but this is gamebreaking. Please fix it FAST!

Getting this too since 14.0.9.  Really frustrating when you're getting to the end of a defence and it happens.  And its not rare either, happening every couple of missions.  Not really worth playing while this is happening.