Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hall Of Mirrors As Host, Worse Than Shadows Of The Dead

0Pinger

Just had 2 Mirage in an alert I hosted on Cerberus (Pluto), 2 of them with Hall of Mirrors up which crippled my pc's performance, which ended in a crash.  Didn't get a WAR number as the crash reporter as always never connects

So now I see why there are all the crashing reports since U14, that skill cripples pc's already under load.  I can host with no issues normally unless I get a Nerkros that uses Shadows Of The Dead, but Hall of Mirrors is worse

Phenom 9950 @ 2.6

4 gig Corsair ram

750 GTX Ti 2 meg version using WHQL 337.88

win64bit

game is running with ALL settings on low

DX11 enabled

multi threading enabled

64bit enabled

Borderless windowed @ 1366 x 768

Nothing running in background

Just had 2 Mirage in an alert I hosted on Cerberus (Pluto), 2 of them with Hall of Mirrors up which crippled my pc's performance, which ended in a crash.  Didn't get a WAR number as the crash reporter as always never connects

So now I see why there are all the crashing reports since U14, that skill cripples pc's already under load.  I can host with no issues normally unless I get a Nerkros that uses Shadows Of The Dead, but Hall of Mirrors is worse

Phenom 9950 @ 2.6

4 gig Corsair ram

750 GTX Ti 2 meg version using WHQL 337.88

win64bit

game is running with ALL settings on low

DX11 enabled

multi threading enabled

64bit enabled

Borderless windowed @ 1366 x 768

Nothing running in background

Doesn't make since, why do Nerkros and Mirage ability crash?

Soulphoenix 2 Mirage with 8 decoys, my pc has to track them and the player plus all the extra fired shots, that is a S#&$ tonne of extra cpu load, same deal with Shadows Of The Dead but less so

its not hall of mirrors crashing you 0pinger its the images use of certain weapons that killing it.. I have a mirage myself and I can use a supra with that skill. no problems.. but if I use phage or something.. instantly looking at my desktop lol  that's what needs fixed