Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Request...paying Plat For Winning Design

Ashvbn

Hello there!

I was told there was a section in the forums where some people asked for their clan emblems...I dunno if this is the right section so I apologize if it's not D:

Alright I've been trying to figure out a dojo emblem for my clan for a long time now but I can't decide on it so I decided to ask people and see what they can come up with

The clan's name is NxTGen

The emblem doesn't necesarly have to be related, I don't mind I just want a cool emblem xD 

EDIT:  THE PERSON MAKING THE BEST CLAN EMBLEM WILL WIN 150 PLAT

• 3 weeks later...

best emblem ever

Thanks, I used to be an aspiring logo designer aiming to go pro until I broke my leg, effectively ruining my career. The doctors said I could never design again but thanks to some intensive rehabilitation I can still hold my own designing some basic logo's.

If you ever need some pointers I'd be happy to help! I also give classes if you're interested.

Edited by Lvl99Gamer

Topic should be moved.

Anyway, here'ss my attempt

Not bad, for an amateur at least. I'd suggest taking a look at my submission though, you might learn a thing or two!

And I'm always ready to give a fellow logo designer some pointers so just say the word. Extensive classes are gonna take money though. 

Edited by Lvl99Gamer

Not bad, for an amateur at least. I'd suggest taking a look at my submission though, you might learn a thing or two!

And I'm always ready to give a fellow logo designer some pointers so just say the word. Extensive classes are gonna take money though. 

I see that he's learned to put a transparent background on the image. Not from you, of course, as yours doesn't.

I see that he's learned to put a transparent background on the image. Not from you, of course, as yours doesn't.

A deliberate choice. I prefer all solids in my art. Especially clan emblems need to show force and strength and all that see-through stuff just makes you look weak.

Now I realize you're not a professional but at the very least these basics should be obvious.

Edited by Lvl99Gamer

gz. You fell for a quite obvious troll.

Who is actually funny. You killed the fun. gz.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This'd be better off in the Fanart section.

More artists will take notice there.

• 3 weeks later...