Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Got My Last Vauban Blueprint! I'm Freeeee!

Ronteque

Been playing this game since closed beta. I remember using e-mail notification whenever there is an alert on, I will get a message on my cellphone and check it out even when I am asleep, 2am in the morning.

I was that hardcore on alerts. Back then, there were no rewards on the alert! Can you imagine how difficult it is to keep track? You have to wait for someone to finish the alert and report back to the forum and make a post on what is the alert reward. More updates came at a later date and then rewards started to show on the alert and alert twitters became a thing.

I even bookmarked the page on my browser. (http://deathsnacks.com/wf/)

You might ask, why don't I just buy the Vauban from the market already? Well... I already have 2 blueprints, the Chassis and Systems so I just couldn't bring myself to buy the Warframe. I know I'll regret it if I ever saw the final blueprint on alert after buying the Warframe. I was missing that last blueprint (helmet) for the longest time I tell you.... I remember checking the alert twitter and getting trolled over and over by Espirit and Gambit vauban helmet blueprints. I have seen the Chassis and Systems on alert so many times I lost count.

But today is the day I can finally stop checking on the alert twitter. I even got enough reactors and catalysts from all the past alerts to last me a lifetime. (If I choose to potato only the Frames/weapons I like)

All the best to all you Boooban blueprints hunters out there!

Edited by Ronteque

I have been trying to get vauban for 2 years and I FINALLY got the last piece today. I swear the helmet is like 50x as rare as the chassis and systems because I have like 20 of each of those. I just was always gone when the helmet was there!

I have been trying to get vauban for 2 years and I FINALLY got the last piece today. I swear the helmet is like 50x as rare as the chassis and systems because I have like 20 of each of those. I just was always gone when the helmet was there!

Oh 2 years you say? Have you been in alpha or something? 03 Sep 2013 doesnt seem like 2 years away

Edited by Cemges