Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swap Polarities Without Having To Use A Forma

Namara_

Since in the new and improved dark sectors arrived, the order in which we place our mods on our weapons/warframe is VERY important, i think we should be given the option to swap polarities without using the forma.

I mean, when i use a weapon in dark sectors, the first mod i want activated is probably something like serration, or fury, or crit chance mods ect. Some weapons though have a polarity that doesnt match on the first slot (the infamous first slot D that's always on our way *trollface* ) and if we had just enough mod capacity to fit all the mods we want in the first place, that first polartiy is a problem when we consider mod order.

So giving the option to place that first polarity on a place more optimal would be really helpful

May I got lost in the updates... but I thought swapping of mod polarity is already in? was it taken out?

You can swap polarties, but you have to use a forma first.

What i mean is we should be able to do it WITHOUT having to use a forma

If you apply one forma to a piece of equipment, you can swap any of the polarities on it at will.

I see. thanks for the clarification.

+1 to OP. Should be able to swap existing polarities whether a forma was used or not.

if either of you had read the ops post.....

because of the way they structured the dark sectors changing slot locations without the forma requirement seems reasonble or enabling a pvp loadout

but then again fighting in dark sector conflicts isnt really required ...except for the exclusive mods

I did read the OP's post, I was responding to smithf's question. Will edit original post for clarity.

if either of you had read the ops post.....

because of the way they structured the dark sectors changing slot locations without the forma requirement seems reasonble or enabling a pvp loadout

but then again fighting in dark sector conflicts isnt really required ...except for the exclusive mods

I was aware of the need of the swapping for the new mission mode. Was just not aware that swapping wasn't available to an unforma'ed equipment (prob because most of my commonly used stuff are forma'ed before swap feature was added). Misunderstood that swap was available to all equipment by default. Devoid's answer helped me clear up that misunderstanding.