Weapon Nerfs

Keyton777

Just how many weapons did they nerf in update 14?

My galatine does half the damage it used to,

The dakra prime does wayyy less damage than it did b4 u14....

and the ether prime.......whats up with that?

oh, and it felt like my frost primes avalanche did much less damage....but that might have been because i was on the 8th wave on the earth dark sector mission for defense.

and valkyr's hysteria seems to do much less damage than it did b4 too

Ether prime... does not exist.

And the only damage changes to melee weapons like the galatine & dakra was when the stances were introduced & charge abolished. Haven't seen anything since then (besides a few bugged stances like decisive judgment, which might be fixed by now)

Galatine´s mechanics changed but still does lots of damage.

Dakra prime with crimson dervish is actually the hardest hitting melee in the game.

You´ve been out some time dude, just update yourself and ask for any doubt you´ve got. Melee is more viable and hard hitting now than ever.

i feel like they nerf some op skill/weapon just uh.. rhino stomp with max strength = 1800 damage but i try to stomp that just show up only 800 damage and 3 sec stun

boltor p. b4 u14 800-1200damage , after u14 400-600 same enemy/level :C

I'm assuming you've been away for a while and missed all the melee 2.0 changes because u14 didn't change melee aside from the Hysteria rework.

The Galatine is no longer a mindless charge spam machine, it's spin2win. Equip cleaving whirlwind and you're good to go.

Crismon Dervish makes any longsword into a monster and the Dakra Prime is the best longsword that we've got.

As for Ether Prime, the problem is that it's nonexistent.

Did you tried melee on infested. Ancient healers now are among most powerfull enemies in game. Now they shield other infested from AOE damage. Maybie melee strikes count as AOE since they hit multiple enemies.

The way this topic is built leads to no positive discussion or feedback (if it was, it's not in the good subforum).

Radial Disarmed.

If you wanna discuss the weapons nerfs, please do it with a constructive approach.

Thanks.