Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Improvements

Jax_Cavalera

I see that being a decent alternative.  I am thinking that once we hear a bit more feedback on this idea I will create a Poll to see what people think about the ideas to get some solid numbers that we can work with.

I would just like to see how much data we can gather and great ideas/input on ways to Improve Mag before creating the poll.

Well, they could also make it so that BA remains attracting enemy fire to the dead body... that way, you can use the bubble as a cover even if the guy you cast it is already dead

Also, crush needs more love. Maybe more than just ragdolling people after they get hit. If it were any other damage type, I would suggest the generic 100% proc treatment, but it would simply not work for mag.

Please keep discussions about other frames to a minimum.  If you would like to discuss them in more detail with another member, kindly respect the criteria outlined in the OP and take it to Private Messaging.

Its a comparison of scaling and perfectly on topic

I even mentioned that mag could scale with rhino

I'll do a quick re-cap of the ideas for alterations mentioned so far to help new readers entering the discussion :

-  Crush needs Ragdolling

-  Crush could have a 2nd effect such as a proc as well as ragdolling or a slow-down effect

-  Pull could draw enemies to the location of your crosshair forming a tight bunch with base radius of 15 Metres

-  Bullet Attractor could replace the Explosion Damage for an Implosion effect, dragging surrounding enemies into a tight pack

These have been the adjustments listed so far.  If I have missed any, please let me know and apologies in advance.

Well, they could also make it so that BA remains attracting enemy fire to the dead body... that way, you can use the bubble as a cover even if the guy you cast it is already dead

Also, crush needs more love. Maybe more than just ragdolling people after they get hit. If it were any other damage type, I would suggest the generic 100% proc treatment, but it would simply not work for mag.

It is possible to have a proc type that is different from the damage type.  Blade Storm deals Finisher damage but inflicts Slash procs.  Crush could inflict Puncture procs while still dealing Magnetic damage, for example.  

Edited by RealPandemonium

It is possible to have a proc type that is different from the damage type.  Blade Storm deals Finisher damage but inflicts Slash procs.  Crush could inflict Puncture procs while still dealing Magnetic damage, for example.  

Puncture is a good choice

Lower enemy damage

Though after a point it wont be helpful its still a step in the right direction

Still think BA is fine though the implosion idea is a good one