Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Scared Whats Going To Happen To The Ps4 Community In 6 Weeks Time - Destiny Release

(PSN)Quo_Tee

No microtransactions, yet. You've only experienced the story up to lvl 7 or 8 =|. Warframe superpowers>destiny superpoweres. Rhino stomp feels way better than titan's "smash thing"

They promised no microtransactions ever. The hunter powers are much more satisfying than most of the powers in WF.  The only Frame that surpasses the Destiny Hunter is Volt. Shield and Speed 2 gud. 

So you just said...this thing...

-WARFRAME_Phorid.png

Looks like this thing....

Destiny_Devilwalker.jpg

That's what you just said? I'm just making sure...

Yes

-Have red paint on the front

-Have weird tentacle things sticking out

-Both creepy as hell

-Similar lights, just different colour

-Both are bigger than you

If grineer engineered a mechanical phorid, it'd be that spider tank.

At the moment, it's one of those; "it's new" things. Once it has been played for a bit, the excitement will die down. Then see if you have returning players. If not, then I guess Destiny is a good game, if not, then it was just that, "new".

That only means better content can be expected from Destiny. According to the many livestreams I have watched, Destiny indeed seems like a much better game.

From what I've seen, it's a worser borderlands.

I actually am kind of worried. I just downloaded the Beta on my PS3 today and couldn't put it down for 5 hours until I told my self I needed to stop. It was the most enjoyable Fps experience I've had in a while. The game even has elements similar to Warframe in terms of mission types and abilities, and even a solid MMO upgrading system, and a Co-Op PVE multiplayer system. On top of that, it has solid PVP, something Warframe isn't even close to having. I LOVE Warframe, and still will play the game, but I'll certainly be putting it down for a bit in favor of playing Destiny.

See, I hate to say it but sometimes console players are too fickle with "new".. They will pick you up and love you long time until something "new" approaches that *promises* glory and death, and then they drop you faster than they picked you up..

All this time while DE is trying to hold on to a console playerbase, they will be spreading out through various new releases that will further remove support from this game on consoles.. Developer hours that will probably be for naught..

PC needs more exclusives imo.. Warframe should have been one of those..

EDIT: UNLESS.. you know.. CROSS PLAT(form) NANITES!!

Edited by Vyeth

Destiny was a free beta, of course everyone is gonna play it. Just wait until they have to pay $60 to play it.

I don't think I've met anyone in that Beta who doesn't intend to buy the game on release.

Hell, I went into the Beta expecting to have my fears about the game confirmed and now I can't help but want to buy the game.

Destiny was a free beta, of course everyone is gonna play it. Just wait until they have to pay $60 to play it.

I don't think I've met anyone in that Beta who doesn't intend to buy the game on release.

Hell, I went into the Beta expecting to have my fears about the game confirmed and now I can't help but want to buy the game.

sounds like a similar situation to Elder scrolls online only dont they have to buy it as well as do monthly subscriptions, after playing it my honest opinion was that its "ok" but not that ok that id pay for it as well as subscribe.

Edited by Methanoid

Differences. Let's put aside the budget and the teams behind them.

-Fully explorable worlds. All these worlds have a ton of verticality and scale to them. 

-Actual threats. This is foreign to WF players. No, I shouldn't have to wait an hour+ into a survival or past wave 50 in a defense to actually be worried about something. 

-Weaponization is arguably better. Leveling in WF feels like a chore, while I don't notice it Destiny. Have you looked at the legendaries and their upgrades in Destiny? 

-Soundtrack and sound system is no contest.

-Town hub and interacting with players. Emotes and better customization. This game feels much more like an MMO than WF. Players aren't even in my parties but I can see them, so it's easier to just drop in/out.

I can go on and deeper. WF isn't looking to compete with Destiny. Fast foward the game at least two years and gives use U30 and maybe then they are more comparable. But ehe best part is....you can still play both games! :O

I'll be leaving WF when Destiny comes but I won't uninstall it. 

That's because the only reliable way to get into the Beta was by preordering the game.

I didn't intend to buy the game at all originally because I spent a lot of time convinced it would be all hype and no substance. I certainly haven't bothered to pre-order. I've only taken part in the open beta weekend as have most of my friends. We're all pretty happy with things. We'll definitely be buying it. The same trend seems to carry throughout.

It isn't some phenomenal game changer. I don't think it will shake the gaming world. But what I've seen looks like it'd be worth the full game price. 

as a ps4 owner id be more worried about U14 landing, honestly if warframe had single player content id keep U13 and not patch up.

The main Reason U14 has gotten so much backlash is because it was released on PC. The new UI is clearly not made for PC. Hook up a controller and BAM, suddenly the UI is smooth and makes sense. The Text and UI is larger so it can be seen from farther away, and the small icons that used to be used to get to navigate menus, have been replaced with large objects, making it easier to use for console players. The new UI was clearly designed for console, and will probably make the console experience much better.

The main Reason U14 has gotten so much backlash is because it was released on PC. The new UI is clearly not made for PC. Hook up a controller and BAM, suddenly the UI is smooth and makes sense. The Text and UI is larger so it can be seen from farther away, and the small icons that used to be used to get to navigate menus, have been replaced with large objects, making it easier to use for console players. The new UI was clearly designed for console, and will probably make the console experience much better.

probably yes.....and it will probably be good on the console once you get back the stuff that was removed or placed out of easy reach.

Remember when people said Titanfall will "kill" warframe ?

Cos they had mechas and parkour.

Well lookie here, it is still fine for me.

Both games are different enough.

And oh, Destiny is not coming to the PC ever.

They tried that with Halo 3 remember ?

Remember when people said Titanfall will "kill" warframe ?

Cos they had mechas and parkour.

Well lookie here, it is still fine for me.

Both games are different enough.

And oh, Destiny is not coming to the PC ever.

They tried that with Halo 3 remember ?

People said Titanfall would kill WF? Not very bright people.

That's also the reason I take the Destiny coming to PC rumor with a grain of salt. Halo games on PC receive no type of support.

Seeing is very very different from actually playing. That's why Let's Play don't appeal to me anymore

Thats the thing, I rarely like shooters, even if I play them. The only shooters I like are Warframe, Team fortress 2, and borderlands 2.