Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Complete Waste Of Time And Effort

Onae

It's really just pathetic. The pvp is so unbalanced and stupid it just makes me sad. The way weapons and mods are designed are for pve, there needs to be gear that is solely focused on pvp otherwise its near unplayable. All someone has to do is get duel ichors and spin attack the entire round and constantly one hit people.

It is a pretty fun game mode though. Keep in mind that there are very few developers working on it. DE already said that PVP will not have a lot of resources spent on as the game is PVE, it is just a side thing to fill up the time and I must say I had some fun with it, minus the lag and glitches and bugs :/

That sounds like what a League of Legends player would say when someone plays the champion well and dominates people. Lets look at the plan shall we. If you're the attacker and defender does what you've just stated above the Spin 2 win technique. Then your job is to be on the move, do not engage the defender and go for the objective.

If you're the defender and the attacker does that, it's completely fine because the defender has no restrictions and your job is to kill the attackers. Attackers aren't supposed to waste their tickets trying to kill the defending team, it's useless. The one thing you should be scared of something being imbalanced is Ash's bladestorm or his shurikens but you can counter him using loki's invisibility and just straight up infiltrate the objectives but to counter loki, you can just bring over valkyr and have her guard the objectives.

All in all, it's about teamwork and coordination.

Pvp gear sounds cool actually. Something like ornamental pvp loadout for dark sectors and/ or maybe stripped down training equipment for dojos

But yeah spin in the air is a winner move and its good stuff

Edited by Cemges

I find it hilarious that people were expecting the new DS PvP to be balanced despite the fact no balancing has taken place yet.

Its conclaves with an objective. Thats it.

I'm not hating it, but its still not as fun as it could be once it gets some more love.

I find it hilarious that people were expecting the new DS PvP to be balanced despite the fact no balancing has taken place yet.

I'm not hating it, but its still not as fun as it could be once it gets some more love.

I hope so

Competitive PvP is what keeps players in the game after they have every frame/weapon/sentinel etc at MR16. Nobody sticks around to grind content they already did for gear they already have.

That sounds like what a League of Legends player would say when someone plays the champion well and dominates people. Lets look at the plan shall we. If you're the attacker and defender does what you've just stated above the Spin 2 win technique. Then your job is to be on the move, do not engage the defender and go for the objective.

If you're the defender and the attacker does that, it's completely fine because the defender has no restrictions and your job is to kill the attackers. Attackers aren't supposed to waste their tickets trying to kill the defending team, it's useless. The one thing you should be scared of something being imbalanced is Ash's bladestorm or his shurikens but you can counter him using loki's invisibility and just straight up infiltrate the objectives but to counter loki, you can just bring over valkyr and have her guard the objectives.

Or instead of doing that I can just run around and spin 2 win whenever someone gets in my way. It works for defending and attacking. Because I can kill everyone at an objective and also defend one just by spinning. A game that is unbalanced does not need teamwork and coordination. THe entire game ends up with people spinning around and whoever hits first wins.

Nothing has been done yet to balance PvP, there is little effort lost if you haven't even finished/started giving the effort.

They made effort to create the game mode and implement pvp in the first place. That means there is no reason for it to be unbalanced except for laziness or it being rushed. (which makes no sense since im sure no one was begging for pvp)

Its far more balanced than conclave

You just have to go for the right things

Both blade storm and shuriken can take out my valkyrs HP even while life striking :x

Loki is extremely difficult to see...

I hadnt noticed the one hitting me from behind until he near had me dead

An ally saved me though

Its far more balanced than conclave

You just have to go for the right things

Both blade storm and shuriken can take out my valkyrs HP even while life striking :x

Loki is extremely difficult to see...

I hadnt noticed the one hitting me from behind until he near had me dead

An ally saved me though

It's actually more a vicious cycle. Before the energy restoring stations were removed, Ash was much like this:

Saw it with my own eyes, just  spams shuriken like it's nobodies business. He runs out of energy, just goes back to spawn point and restore the energy back.

While loki tries to infiltrate the consoles but gets slammed by a valkyr with hysteria on. Then there's the outcast who do absolutely nothing at all but shoot at the Void goons and get killed.

You could always, I dunno, do like many of the PvP enthusiast Forumgoers before you do.

You know. Actually participate in feedback meant to help DE fix whats broken.

Anyone can point at a car stuck on the side of the road and say "It's broken." Be the guy who tries to offer some jumper cables to help get it started.