Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Warframe Were A First Person Shooter...

Azawarau

What is it with all these haters?

Here is some positive comment:

How did that bug happened? I would really like to try it.

If First Person View would be an optional feature, i would really use it, it could be fun for rifles, pistols, maybe even for melee. For a FPS to work, DE has to make animations for every weapon of the game. It would be interesting to see your friends from a close view, in a first person perspective.

Parkour would be like in Mirror's Edge.

It is not that we actually hate the First Person aspect of the game.

It's that the First Person aspect adheres the convenience of fight against hordes of enemies than the already convenient Third Person aspect of the game.

- Vision is heavily obscured to about 100 or less degrees, mostly known as tunnel vision.

- You cannot see anyone trying to stab/shoot/scorpion-hook your back.

- You'll barely see the condition of your Warframe or even not ever seeing your Warframe at all.

- Entertainment of melee attacks are less entertaining since you see less of the action since it is outside your own vision.

- Some of the features such as dodging would be much hard to attain, other than bunny hopping from one place to another.

I barely scratch the number of issues that I, personally, have conceived and spoken but I bet others would explain more about this feature.

I would love it and hope for more immersion such as different helm views (overlays) for different warframes and helmet types (Ash Locust helm would be pretty neat like this!)

But What if Warframe was a MOBA? 

I'd quit...

Here is some positive comment:

How did that bug happened? I would really like to try it.

If First Person View would be an optional feature, i would really use it, it could be fun for rifles, pistols, maybe even for melee. For a FPS to work, DE has to make animations for every weapon of the game. It would be interesting to see your friends from a close view, in a first person perspective.

Parkour would be like in Mirror's Edge.

Mirrors edge parkour is the most dizzying thing ive ever experienced...

Ids an amazing game and warframe definitely gets a bit of the feel but theres no way i could do it...

I would love it and hope for more immersion such as different helm views (overlays) for different warframes and helmet types (Ash Locust helm would be pretty neat like this!)

But What if Warframe was a MOBA? 

I'd quit...

About that...