Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Bastille Randomly Not Working

yarash2110

i used bastille on a toxic disrupter, and it holded him for around 2 seconds and then he fell as if the timer stopped, but the skill had like 15 more seconds, and he took all of my energy even tho he was supposed to only "damage" my energy, so yeah

Disrupters take all energy, unless they are Eximus, then they can take your energy slowly, so to cut it thin

Disrupters= Energy is food, and they have a appetite equal to nothing and eat all in its path

Parasitic Eximus= Slowly drinking your energy, because F*** it tastes like a good whiskey

And also.... What? A Toxic Disrupter? Never heard of them

Edited by Sadroth

There is a limit how many enemies the Bastille can hold. This limit can be increased by increasing power strength. Some times when a lot of enemies walk inside the Bastille, some enemies get unaffected and are able to move again.

only 1 enemy

Disrupters take all energy, unless they are Eximus, then they can take your energy slowly, so to cut it thin

Disrupters= Energy is food, and they have a appetite equal to nothing and eat all in its path

Parasitic Eximus= Slowly drinking your energy, because F*** it tastes like a good whiskey

And also.... What? A Toxic Disrupter? Never heard of them

mistake, meant ancient disrupter