Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removed Items

xXxSTARSTRUCKxXx

Question

25 answers to this question

Snipetron, Machete, Boar, Ether Daggers and Gorgon have been removed from the market. Gorgon is still available through login rewards though and all of them are waiting in the "vault" afaik.

I don't remember what they were called but there used to be these ammo restore items that instantly restored certain amount of certain type ammo, which aren't available anymore.

Snipetron, Machete, Boar, Ether Daggers and Gorgon have been removed from the market. Gorgon is still available through login rewards though and all of them are waiting in the "vault" afaik.

I don't remember what they were called but there used to be these ammo restore items that instantly restored certain amount of certain type ammo, which aren't available anymore.

So pretty much the only weapon that has been removed is the Gorgon. Am I right?

What do you mean? (new to the game)

The snipetron was an old corpus weapon that fired regular bullets instead of lasers/plasma/energy.

So DE removed it because it didn't make sense that the corpus (who use energy projectiles) would use a conventional firearm.

So pretty much the only weapon that has been removed is the Gorgon. Am I right?

No, all five I mentioned are removed BUT gorgon is still available if you're lucky through login rewards. All of the removed weapons and all event exclusives are in the "vault" waiting for rereleases.

I still cant understand why snipetron was removed. Apparently bullet weapons dont fit the corpus.

Well, what about Braton? Its a corpus design, yes? So why is that still in the game, despite the fact that it shoots bullets?

Braton is not Corpus design, it's just mass produced by them to sell.

Braton is not Corpus design, it's just mass produced by them to sell.

That just changes the question. Why would they even mass produce just this one type of bullet weapon while dissing everything else?

Personally I would like to see a latron-like corpus variant that actually shoots bullets and not slow plasma pellets.

Removed items from market:

Weapons: Gorgon(still obtainable via login rewards), Lato Prime, Skana Prime, Snipetron, Boar, Machete, Braton Vandal, Ether Daggers.

Cosmetics: Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin, Day of the Dead Weapon Skins, Spearmint Scythe, Founders' badges.

Consumables: Rifle Ammo Box, Omni Ammo Box, Team Heal, Small Health Restore, Shield Restore, Sniper Ammo Box, Pistol Ammo Box, Shotgun Ammo Box

Discontinued items: 

Cosmetics: Survival Emblem, Specters of Liberty Badge, Gradivus: Loyalty Emblem, Gradivus: Sacrifice Emblem, Hunt Emblem, Sling Stone Emblem, Arid Fear Emblem, Cicero Crisis Badge, Breeding Grounds Badge, Tethra's Doom Badge, Tethra's Doom Quantum Badge, Gold Skull Badge, Silver Skull Badge, Bronze Skull Badge

Promotions:

Cosmetics: IAH Games Braton Skin, PS4 Braton Skin.

-------

This list doesn't include PA packs as the items in the Prime Access pack may return at any time, this list is of removed items and not 'maybe we'll add them later'. Event Weapons are not included, they may return.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

That just changes the question. Why would they even mass produce just this one type of bullet weapon while dissing everything else?

Personally I would like to see a latron-like corpus variant that actually shoots bullets and not slow plasma pellets.

I don't know... Easy to use? Cheap to make? Easy to sell in numbers for profits?

It's probably just Darvo, I doubt the Corpus as a whole would sell these weapons to the Tenno.

I think they're more widely used by others than just Tenno, by factions that can't be seen in game. It made more sense much earlier when there weren't many weapons so some grineer and corpus units and even stalker used Braton.

EDIT: Not so sure about corpus and grineer units using it... They used some tenno weapons though.

Edited by Naftal

Removed items from market:

Weapons: Gorgon(still obtainable via login rewards), Lato Prime, Skana Prime, Snipetron, Boar, Machete, Braton Vandal, Ether Daggers.

Cosmetics: Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin, Day of the Dead Weapon Skins, Spearmint Scythe, Founders' badges.

Consumables: Rifle Ammo Box, Omni Ammo Box, Team Heal, Small Health Restore, Shield Restore, Sniper Ammo Box, Pistol Ammo Box, Shotgun Ammo Box

Discontinued items: 

Cosmetics: Survival Emblem, Specters of Liberty Badge, Gradivus: Loyalty Emblem, Gradivus: Sacrifice Emblem, Hunt Emblem, Sling Stone Emblem, Arid Fear Emblem, Cicero Crisis Badge, Breeding Grounds Badge, Tethra's Doom Badge, Tethra's Doom Quantum Badge, Gold Skull Badge, Silver Skull Badge, Bronze Skull Badge

Promotions:

Cosmetics: IAH Games Braton Skin, PS4 Braton Skin.

-------

This list doesn't include PA packs as the items in the Prime Access pack may return at any time, this list is of removed items and not 'maybe we'll add them later'. Event Weapons are not included, they may return.

Thanks, that is really helpful and thanks to everyone for all the help and advice.

You might try searching the forums for information as well before asking for it.

I'm writing a list off all items that are in the game and that are not in the game.

The latter has been done - check out this thread, it's rather... comprehensive. :-)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/233403-a-comprehensive-list-of-exclusive-currently-unobtainable-or-otherwise-special-items/

AFAIK no weapon has ever been removed COMPLETELY. Most have been rendered unobtainable, but no one who already has it have had them removed.

There were a few cosmetics released through a bug that were removed; an Excal skin and one of the Braton skins.

Edited by Darzk