Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Are Really Tough!

Shadowolfz97

Question

So, recently i returned to Warframe because of the latest update and all. I've been doing all sorts of missions for different things I want to get accomplished and I have been successful in most of these things. One thing I'm having trouble with is the Corpus. I don't know if they boosted their damage up or something, but it seems like they can completely eliminate my shields with ease and just start hitting my Health almost instantly! I've tried modding my Warframe all different sorts of ways to be stronger, but nothing is working. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, Infested is kind of tough as well.

10 answers to this question

No I think you aren't using a good build against corpus, they are still very easy to kill, the lasers do about 1-10 more points of damage depending on level, infested got a buff if you read the update lists, corpus can take a little bit more damage, but thats becausen of their shields taking reduced damage, you'll do fine if you fix up your weapons and warframe

Edited by 9tailboy

No I think you aren't using a good build against corpus, they are still very easy to kill, the lasers do about 1-10 more points of damage depending on level, infested got a buff if you read the update lists, corpus can take a little bit more damage, but thats becausen of their shields taking reduced damage, you'll do fine if you fix up your weapons and warframe

Shields only take less damage from Slash and Puncture, if I recall correctly you can counteract the damage loss with a Cold damge mod? I don't remember the specifics because I've always got my gear set-up for anti-Void (Corrosive/Cold, Impact secondary, Puncture Primary).

How to Corpus:

Sterp 1 - Get a Mag

Sterp 2 - Use this build:

Aura - Energy Siphon (because you're soloing I assume, Corrosive works well if in group, but usually I pick Siphon)

Mods:

- Vitality (don't need if you're ultra pro, I'm not)

- Redirection

- Pull

- Shield Polarize

- Streamline

- Fleeting Expertise (max rank)

- Intensify

- Blind Rage (rank 7)

- Stretch

- Whatever the hell you want for the last slot

Sterp 3 - When corpus spawn in their little groups. SHIELD POLARIZE THEIR ASSES, whatever doesn't die, pull it and smack it. They'll be on the floor, give me some more. Try not to walk the dinosaur.

But, if you don't want to use a Mag. Then basically any weapon using a magnetic-toxin elemental setup will work. I like to use my Boltor Prime and Latron Prime. They're shiny.