Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Servers Down?

cesmode

It's not the servers, at least not for everyone.  I got DC'd yesterday and got the Internet cannot connect error but my friend was still connected and in the mission we were in, completed and was still connected to the game.

It's not the servers, at least not for everyone.  I got DC'd yesterday and got the Internet cannot connect error but my friend was still connected and in the mission we were in, completed and was still connected to the game.

you're friend was from a different region so his login server was still up

so many server down posts....why does this happen everytime servers go down...

yes they are down calm down

Its pretty obvious why they do this. Its because theres no one at DE going "btw, servers Are down and we are working to fix it". Its to make sure they are not alone and an issue on their end.

Not to mention its unexpected and no warning. Which adds to the problem when no one says anything about them being down. Then you have people like ones here who lost really good progress or items because of an unexpected crash. Oh and the tons of people who had platinum vanish after the crash earlyer.

Edited by Zantos54

so many server down posts....why does this happen everytime servers go down...

yes they are down calm down

probably because "ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT" doesn't make it sound like a server side issue until you go check that you can indeed access the internet. I reconnected to my wireless twice before coming here to see if anyone else was having this problem.