Kubrow Colour

rubick93

I think kubrow colour should be customizable, like tenno's colour, why we must spend 2 days to breed a dog without knowing its colour, and days later to get a right one that we want, i have 6 stasis slot with 6 dogs in them, and please, i was very angry because 4 of them were raksa, the hell? a customize panel in the market should be greatful, sorry for my bad english.

I thinks its more interesting to breed and cross them, to get what I want - and not just put it in like I was spraying colors on it - as I do it with Warframes. Makes a nice goal to breed the right one and doing around till I get exactly what I want.

Goals are nice, those that are reached after a day are not so fun.

I thinks its more interesting to breed and cross them, to get what I want - and not just put it in like I was spraying colors on it - as I do it with Warframes. Makes a nice goal to breed the right one and doing around till I get exactly what I want.

Goals are nice, those that are reached after a day are not so fun.

I agree. Cross breeding to get what you want seems more fun. Then again, it would be strange to just go through many many many different kubrows to get the perfect one. But maybe a happy middle ground can be achieved. For instance, maybe the patterns or "Skins" on the Kubrow are things that can only be gained by breeding. Then the colors could be slightly manipulated by the player. or maybe visa-versa? Or once you breed a Kubrow with a certain color and pattern you can always access it again directly and apply it in a customizing setting.

Edited by CptnOrion

...the patterns or "Skins" on the Kubrow are things that can only be gained by breeding. Then the colors could be slightly manipulated by the player...

I'd like to see that.. patterns (skins) by breeding, colors picked by players, just like you'd do with the rest of your stuff (warframes, weapons, sentinels, accessories and so on..)